Chapter 15 ( Off Limits)

Comment

Aj P.O.V

I was dying he made me feel so bad. We headed our way to the arena. "Ummm well dean the producers and Mark want me in a storyline" i said nervously."great! More money!" "With dolph ziggler" He froze he shaked his head. "No" " You did say great more money and.i never let them down!!"" I dont want you around him!" "SO you dont trust me!?" "I dont.trust him" "same thing " "fine do what rhey want.you to do with dolph but just make sure its all over!" I nodded and jumped on him he smiled we leaned against a wall then fell on the crate and laughed the. We were about to kiss.........."aj we need you in a storyline right now!" Dean groaned I got off him and the crate and.followed them apparently they want me to interfere with.one of me "ex-" boyfriends at wwe which was john cena he was such a nice.guy really but got to stick to my part. Im here to show the world im here to show the worlddddd dolph came down fired up i kinda admit i had a crush on him after i kissed him. Your time is up my time is now john came.running down.the ramp.and threw his hat to the crowd. The bell.ringed they locked up john threw him put the ring then i was signalled lets light it up light it light it i came skipping down the ramp and started skipping around the ring to stop at dolph. I picked.him up and.kissed him as we fell back on the groundhe wrapped his arms around my waist. I got up and motioned him to get in the ring. He did john was about.to clothesline him but i screamed like i was being attacked then john came.to.checm.on.me such a sweet man BUT THEN DOLPH TOOK THE DISTRACTION AS A TIME TO ZIG ZAG JOHN FOR THE WIN im here to show the world im.here to show the world. But then the music changed Sierra, Hotel,India,Echo,Lima,Delta dean was coming down.with seth and roman. Dean grabbed a mic and went inside the ring. "Dolph she is off limits she is mine!!!!!!!!" He said angrily.

Sorry for shortness.shorty! See what i did there lol i need comments plz comment plz plzplzzzz!!