Jealousy

HARRY P.O.V.

Felly and Zayn have been "together" for a month now. I was fine at first but now I'm just jealous. My relationship with her involves sneaking around, while Zayn takes her on dates and holds her hand in public. That's all I want to do. It also hurts to see how well they get on with each other. She's always giggling at something he said or just resting her head on his shoulder while he plays with her hair. Either they're really good at acting or she really does like him and has forgotten about me.

It gets worse when we're backstage before a concert or before an interview. The entire crew always jokes about what those two are doing when they're in the dressing room alone for a long time. Honestly, it just takes her a while to figure out how she wants to style Zayn's hair but it bothers me when they joke about it.

When we do interviews he always glances over at her from time to time and either winks or grins at her. When he talks about their relationship, the interviewer always says he's whipped.

Backstage before a show, they're always touching somehow, whether it be hugging, or holding hands, or something like that. When we go onstage he always blows her kisses when she sits in the front row and when she stays backstage he gives her actual kisses as soon as we get back there to change.

When we're in a club, he always buys her drinks for her and they always dance with each other. Whenever another guy tries to hit on her, he pulls her even closer and tells. the guy to back away from his girlfriend. Then, when the two of them have had more to drink, you can always find them in a corner locked in a make-out session. A very heated one, I might add.

But then after all that, she always come into the hotel room, changes into one of my t-shirts and crawls into bed with me, cuddling close. When she does that, I realize that we can do this and she still has feelings for me.

When I get to hold her like that, every fear of losing her washes away and eases my jealousy a bit. Well, until they decided to let me share a hotel room with Louis, giving Zayn and Felly their own room. Then things got a bit out of hand...

-----------------------------------

A/N: Oh my gosh, you guys! You have no idea how sorry I am for not uploading last week! Wattpad refused to let me do anything concerning this story all week and it just started working today. If I get some inspiration I'll try to upload a second chapter today to make up for last week