Styling Who?

FELISHA P.O.V.

This is it. My first day, my first job. I'm a stylist and today I get to find out who I'll be working with for the next six months. I just hope it's someone I can get along with. I check myself in the mirror, take a deep breath and walk into the room. I take in my surroundings and see two bodyguards, a very pregnant blonde and... One Direction.

"Um, hi... I'm Felisha. Felly for short. I guess I'm your new stylist." I introduce myself with a nervous smile.

Everyone else introduced themselves: Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Paul, Preston and Lou.

"Come with me and I'll show you around," Lou said. I followed her out and she showed me around. By now I feeling nervous because I was so afraid I would mess up and millions of Directioners would hate me for it.

"Don't worry, I'll still be here for a couple of weeks to make sure everything is going alright and you know what you're doing." She said with a smile.

I relaxed a bit and smiled at her. "Thanks. So when are you due?" We had a nice conversation about her baby as we walked back to where the boys were.

A/N: Sorry it's so short, but I really want to see if people like it enough for me to continue with it. So please comment and tell me what you think(: