Strictly Professional

Felly P.O.V.

Lou and I walked back into the room only to see all five of the boys wrestling... shirtless. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm myself. My god, they're all so fit. Lou smirked at me knowingly. "You'll get used to it." She winked and I blushed. The boys noticed we were back and all rushed over to me giving me a big group hug. Okay, I was definitely not expecting that.

"Alright boys, don't smother her!" I heard Lou yell. They all let go of me and apologized. "Alright, so you boys have an interview tomorrow. Felisha, that will be your first task. We will all stay in a hotel tonight. So let's go." said Paul.

We all got into his car and drove to the hotel. "I call sharing a room with Felisha!" Harry called out. I blushed as Lou smacked him upside the head. Paul rolled his eyes and explained where everyone was sleeping. Harry and Zayn, Niall and Liam, Louis and Paul had their own rooms, and I was sharing with Lou.

Lou and I got to our room and unpacked. She grinned at me. "Harry seems to have taken a liking to you." I looked at her like she had three heads. "First, there is no way someone like Harry Styles would like someone like me. Second, even if he did, isn't he just a player so I would just be another girl anyway. Third, even if those two were untrue, I've seen how nasty their fans can get and I do not want to be the target of that. My relationship with Harry and all of the boys will be strictly professional. That's all there is to it." Lou raised her eyebrows at me. "Wow, I'm impressed. Most girls would go all fangirl if they were told Harry had an interest in them. I think I'm really going to like you." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thanks" I yawned. "Well, goodnight then. Big day tomorrow." We both crawled into bed and fell asleep quickly.

Harry P.O.V.

I tossed and turned in my bed but I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was really cute when she blushed and... what am I saying? There's no way she'd like me like that. Lou's probably told her all about me and she's probably made me seem like I'd just play her. I sighed. I don't stand a chance. I rolled over and looked to where Zayn was sleeping. I might as well get some sleep. My last though before I fell asleep was 'At least I get to see her tomorrow.'