Caught

HARRY P.O.V.

I walked out of the room, whistling. Now to find Felly so she can get me all prettied up for the photoshoot. I walked into the room where Paul was and I saw Caroline, one of our other stylists, but no Felly. "Hey Caroline," I said with a nod. She smiled at me in return. "Where's Felly?" I asked Paul, confused. "Oh, she went back to the hotel because she wasn't feeling well." He got up and led us to the photoshoot. Why didn't she tell me she wasn't feeling well? I shook the thought away during the shoot but it came back on the way back to the hotel.

Once we got to the hotel I raced up to my room, expecting to see Felly. The other boys were probably out drinking or something. When I walked in I saw the boys but, once again, no Felly. Where the hell is she? I glanced at all the boys and they all had serious looks on their faces, even Niall. I racked my brain trying to think of what I did but I couldn't think of anything.

"Okay guys, spill. What did I do?" Liam raised his eyebrows at me. "Seen Felly?" "No, I was coming to make sure she was feeling better. Paul said she didn't feel well and that's why she left." I said, confused as to why he was asking that. "Well you should probably go check my room to see if she's feeling better but I have a feeling that she's not sick. I think you did something. But that may just be me." Louis said. I furrowed my brow trying to think of what I did. I couldn't think of anything so I held my hand out for his room key. He pulled it out of his pocket and placed it in my hand without saying a word.

I walked down to Louis' room and knocked. No answer. I slid the key card in and slowly opened the door. I saw Felly sleeping on one of the beds so I walked in and sat on the other one.

FELLY P.O.V.

I woke up and saw a pair of green eyes staring at me. "Why are you always staring at me?" I asked. "You're so beautiful that I like watching you." I rolled my eyes and was about to make some remark about how cheesy that was when I remembered what he had done earlier. "Go away, Harry." He looked shocked. "What? Why do you want me to leave?" Wow, does he just expect every girl to be okay with statements like that? "You said you don't want to be tied down, remember? I'm just some girl and it means nothing to you. So I'm saving you the trouble of having to be tied down and I'm breaking up with you. Now go away."

He just stared at me. "Wha- are you talking about what I said during the interview?" "No, I'm talking about what you said to me in my dreams." I said, my voice full of sarcasm. "So... We are talking about what I said in the interview... Right?" I rolled my eyes again. "No shit sherlock."

He smiled. "Babe, I have to say stuff like that to keep my image up. If we could go public with this relationship I would gladly go on every radio show there is and tell them that I am not single and that I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever." I got out of bed and walked to the door. "Thanks for the warning." He followed me. "I'm sorry, I didn't think about it. It's my fault." I opened the door and stood back. "Yes it is. This is all your fault and you're gonna have to do something pretty damn huge to make it up to me. Good luck with that. I'm staying in here with Louis until you figure out how to do that. If you figure out how to do that, that is. Now go on back to your room so I can go back to sleep." He walked out with a determined look. I sighed and watched him. All of a sudden he turned around and came back towards me. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't respond at first, but then I kissed back. I felt him smile against my lips and I felt someone brush past me. I pulled away and noticed someone who looked like... Oh shit! We were still in the hallway! I glanced down at my phone to see that management was calling me.

I answered the phone with shaky hands. "H-hello?" "We need to talk to you. Meet us in the conference room in 30 minutes."

-----------------------------------

A/N: sorry if this chapter sucks guys. My brain is focused on finals and its hard for me to think of a good next chapter.

Thanks for all of my readers. Love you guys. xx

~Baileyy (: