Goodbye

FELLY P.O.V.

While the boys were doing their interview, I decided to make a phone call. It was time for the truth. I dialed management's number and waited for someone to pick up. I chewed on my thumbnail and watched the boys from where I was standing, not wanting to do this.

"Hello? Felisha?"

"Hi, I have something I need to tell you and you're not going to like it."

"Go ahead."

I took a deep breath. "Harry and I have been secretly dating for a long time."

There was a pause on the other end. "Well, fortunately for us Lou comes back today. We can set you up with a job in America but we need you to stay away from the boys. They can't have any distractions. Lou should be there soon so you can go back to the hotel and then Paul will drive you to the airport. We'll call ahead and get a flight set up for you."

I held back the tears that were threatening to fall and hung up. I grabbed my stuff and walked over to Paul who was reading a text on his phone. He looked up at me and I knew management had just texted him telling him the plan. He frowned a bit but grabbed his keys and told Preston what he was doing.

We drove back to the hotel in silence, neither of us wanting to talk about what was happening. I went up to my room quickly and packed my stuff. Paul helped me carry it to the car and we drove to the airport, still in silence.

I was staring out the window when Paul suddenly said, "I'm going to miss you." I raised my head up and looked at him, giving him a half smile. "I'm going to miss you too, Paul."

When we pulled up to the airport, he told me where to go, made sure I got in, then left to go back to the boys' interview. I got my ticket, checked my luggage and waited. I turned my phone off and since I had three hours before my flight left, I fell asleep.

HARRY P.O.V.

We were all joking with each other as we went back to the green room after the interview. "Lou!" I heard Niall call out. I looked up and there she was. We all ran up to her and hugged her. She laughed. "Before anyone asks, no, I did not bring Lux with me. Yes, I did bring pictures." She showed us the pictures and the. I realized something was missing. Where was Felly? "Hey Lou, you didn't by chance see Felly around did you?" She frowned. "No, I haven't seen her. Sorry." I nodded and looked around. None of her stuff was in here. Then I saw it. There was a letter lying on the table. I opened it up and immediately recognized Felly's handwriting.