Confusion

ZAYN P.O.V.

We were all seated on the two couches in the lounge part of our tour bus, waiting for Paul to come on and give us instructions for the next city. I was on a couch with Liam and Niall. Harry, Felly and Louis were on the other couch. The couches can easily fit up to four people but Felly was on Harry's lap and she was giggling and whispering to him. For some reason this made me jealous. I know that we were only dating for publicity but there's just something about her that makes her easy to fall for.

"Hands off my girlfriend, Styles," I said without really thinking. Harry glared at me and opened his mouth to say something but Paul walked in right at that moment so Felly got up and walked over to me, sitting on my lap.

"Alright boys, and Felly, we're changing it up a bit in Manchester. There will be much less free time, more interviews and two concerts, each with meet and greets. Also, we're changing up the room arrangements. Liam and Niall, you two will still be sharing a room. Louis, we're moving you in with Harry. Zayn and Felly, you two get your own room because it looks more like you two are dating if you don't have to share a room with Harry." I grinned. That meant I had Felly all to myself almost all the time. The grin left my face when I noticed that Harry and Felly were having a silent conversation before Harry spoke up. "But I don't sleep well unless I share a room with Zayn. Everyone knows that." Crap, I forgot about that. "Sorry Harry, this is how we're doing it in Manchester. Alright, everyone clear on what's happening?" We all nodded and Paul left to go on his own bus. We were spending the night on here since it was a long drive.

As soon as Paul was gone, Felly immediately went back to Harry and I immediately felt her lack of presence as he wrapped his arms around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the bottom of the one above me. I had one arm wrapped around Felly and she had her head on my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about what Zayn had said earlier. Why did he say that? There's no way he could have known that Paul was about to walk in. "Harry?" "Yeah babe?" I looked down to see Felly watching me. "What are you thinking about?" I peeked my head out to find Zayn fast asleep. I turned back to her and sighed a bit. "I was thinking about what Zayn said earlier and how I don't want you to be in a room with just him and not me." She kissed my cheek. "We'll figure something out, love. As for what he said earlier, I don't know where that came from but maybe he just wanted to make sure you and I didn't get caught." I smiled at her. "Yeah, maybe you're right." I kissed the top of her head before closing my eyes and starting to drift off. "Harry?" "Yeah babe?" There was a pause. "Never mind. Goodnight." "Goodnight love." I smiled and drifted off to sleep, cherishing these moments.