Secrets

((A/N: I can't believe this story has almost 200 reads. That's just unbelievable. When I first started this I thought no one would read it. Crazy. So this is the long awaited chapter for some people that go by the name of Felly. Here we go))

-----------------------------------

FELLY P.O.V.

The whole time I was getting the boys' clothes ready for the concert I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and that kiss. We still hadn't talked since I had been asleep when the boys got back from their interview. I watched them acting like idiots on stage and smiles to myself. They're insane.

Once they were done, Harry headed straight for me with his 'we-need-to-talk' face. I sighed and followed him to the dressing room and sat down as he locked the door. "What is it with you and locking me in rooms?" I asked him. "Why was management calling you?" He asked, ignoring my statement as he sat down across from me.

I looked up at him in shock. How did he know? "It doesn't matter how I know. Just answer the question please." Did I say that out loud? Oops. I hesitated, thinking of how to word this. "They were calling to make sure I understood something." "Understood what?" I groaned. "It's not important. Just forget about it." "Understood what?" He asked again. "Understood that I can't date any of you, Harry." He looked confused. "What?" I took a deep breath. "Management told me that if I wanted to keep my job I wasn't allowed to become romantically involved with any of you boys since I would be a distraction. That's why I turned you down earlier."

He just stared at me, unfazed. Then he just started laughing? What the hell? He grinned at me then came over and hugged me. "I thought there was something wrong with me. That's no problem. We can just date secretly." He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Harry, we can't have a secret relationship forever. Someone would find out eventually." "Just until the tour's over, then we could figure something else out." He held my hands and looked into my eyes. "Please, Felly, we can make this work." I lost myself in his green eyes and nodded. He smiled then pulled me up and into a hug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso, relaxing into him. He kissed my head. "Now let's go get ready for the concert tonight."

HARRY P.O.V.

While Felly was getting us ready for the concert tonight, I kept sneaking glances at her. Damn, she's beautiful. When it was finally my turn to be alone with her I came in and hugged her tight, making sure to shut the door. "I missed you." She giggled, making me smile. "It's only been twenty minutes, you big loser." "Exactly, that's too long." She rolled her eyes and I sat down.

I felt giddy during the entire performance and when it was I decided to tell the boys. "Hazza..." Louis started cautiously. "Don't do anything stupid, Harry. If you hurt her, she's gonna have to see you for the rest of the your and that would be really hard for her." Liam cut in. I just smiled at then. "Don't worry guys, I'm not going to hurt her