Pranks

FELLY P.O.V.

Zayn and I were walking around Manchester after getting some coffee and breakfast when he got a phone call from Louis. He answered it and listened for a second before putting it on speaker. "And then when she opens the door, the bucket will fall and-" "But guys, I don't want to do this to Felly. We should just make Zayn open the door." "But then it'll ruin his hair and he'll be pissed at us for the rest of forever." I stifled a laugh as I realized what was going on. The boys were setting up a prank for us and Louis had accidentally butt-dialed us.

When we got to the tour bus, we both stayed outside trying to figure out how to get inside without whatever was in that bucket getting all over us.

HARRY P.O.V.

My phone rang and I grinned when I saw it was Felly. "Hey babe." "Harry, it's Zayn. Come out here quick, Felly's hurt." I quickly hung up the phone and ran to the door, yanking it open. I yelped as I felt ice cold water hit me. Then I heard laughter. Confused, I stepped off the bus and saw Felly and Zayn clutching onto each other, laughing. "You should have seen your face." Felly said, while trying to catch her breath. They both walked by me and onto the bus, still laughing. I walked in just as Louis came out of the kitchen. "Haz, why are you all wet and why are those two dry?" He asked, pointing to Felly and Zayn. Felly giggled again. "Maybe you should stop butt-dialing people while you're setting up pranks, Tommo." His mouth formed into an 'o' as he checked his recent calls. He smacked himself on the forehead as he realized he had butt-dialed them. Felly came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for not wanting to prank me babe. You should probably go change now though."

I gave her a big hug and she squealed then smacked me on the arm. "Harry! Now I have to change too!" I grinned. "We'll come on then, let's go change together." Zayn's smirk quickly changed into a frown at that remark. Felly just rolled her eyes, grabbed her clothes and locked herself into the bathroom to change.

A/N: I can't believe this story has almost 600 reads. That's insane. So I went to see Ed Sheeran in concert last Friday and I'm still going through post-concert depression so I'm probably gonna cry when I watch the Grammy's tonight just because feels. My family's gonna think I'm crazy but it's whatever.

This story isn't gonna be super duper long, I think it only has about three chapters left until its over. But there shall be a sequel to it so that's good. Um, I think that's everything. Go read @IamtheAwkwardTurtle 's story Crossroads of Life, it's fantasmical. Love you guys!

~Baileyy (: