CHAPTER XVIII - WHAT WAS I MADE FOR

'i don't know, i just remember waking up and that i wasn't dead anymore

'i don't know, i just remember waking up and that i wasn't dead anymore.'

I was still sat in my closet, I had little light coming in but I could see fine. There was a mirror on the floor beside my feet and I picked it up. I looked at myself and hated it, I had dried blood around my mouth and had protruding black veins around my eyes but what horrified me the most was my red eyes, alpha red. My skin was as pale as snow and I felt ill, the only thing I could think about was if I would be able to drink blood again. I'm a monster. I don't know how long I had been here but I can hear birds chirping so I know that it must be morning.

I'm supposed to be at school but everybody thinks I'm dead. How do you explain that you magically came back from the dead?

~~~
( Third Person POV)

The two best friends entered the school conversing about the incident that had happened last night after they got home. After the run in with Chris Argent, they looked for several more hours for the two girls but came up empty handed so when it turned dark they went home.

"One of them ate the liver?" Asked Scott as the buzz cut boy explained that a liver had been stolen from a body in the graveyard.

Everybody in school was talking about the red head that decided to walk around naked or Lilac and the fact that she died but little did they know she was alive. Both boys made a pit stop to the hospital last night and took a few blood bags from the blood supply so that if they did find Lilac then she wouldn't try to feed from them. Stiles currently has them stuffed into his overly full backpack and hoped that he nobody would randomly search the bag or he would have a lot of explaining to do.

"No I didn't say that one of them ate it, I said it was missing and so what if they did, it's the most nutritious part of the body." He said trying to defend the two girls. The more likely suspect was Lilac but they weren't definite.

"I never ate anyone's liver!" Exclaimed the beta who was repulsed by the idea.

"Yeah right because when it comes to werewolves, you're a great role model of self control." Stiles replied sarcastically "Wait, hold on your the test subject for this so we should be going over what happened to you." He added looking proud of himself.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked the boy confused

"I mean what was going through your head when you were changing, what were you drawn to?" Stiles asked.

"Allison." He said without even taking a moment to think about his answer.

"Nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles said fed up with the boys constant talk about the girl.

"But that's good right? Cause the night she was bitten she was looking for Jackson and Lilac your her mate so she was drawn to you." He exclaimed feeling proud of himself for putting two and two together.