CHAPTER XXX - LISTEN BEFORE I GO

'i'm so tired stiles

'i'm so tired stiles.'

The crazed boy had now moved the gun over to Scott's back. It was a threat. He knew that Scott would be the one that would most likely attack, it was his mom after all. We could see Melissa now and she had a smile on her face. She always did, she always tried to stay positive for her son no matter what. She was completely oblivious to what was going on. Scott pulled down on the handle opening the door to his mom who let out a sigh of relief upon seeing the boy. She had been waiting to be greeted by a deputy but they were all dead. She didn't know what though.

"You scared me, where is ever-"the woman spoke but cut herself off as she saw the gun that was pressed against her son. She competly froze in a panic for the boy, her only family. Scott seemed to notice his mother was at a loss for words as he spoke.

"Mom, just do what he says, he promised he wouldn't hurt you." He said and the woman had tears in her eyes but she was trying so hard not to cry, to be strong for her son.

"He's right." Said the boy who was holding us hostage before he pointed the gun towards Scott stomach and pulled the trigger. The sound echoed through my ears as he moved the gun to face me. He didn't hesitate as he pulled the trigger again and shot me in the chest. I was instantly filled with pain as I screamed. I could feel the bullet imbed inside me, it was only a few inches from my heart and if I moved to much it would probably hit it. Blood started to pour from the wound and drip down my torso.

"Scott, Stiles, Lilac. What happened?" Shouted Noah from the back in a panic. Melissa had a hand over her mouth as she watched her son let out a grunt of pain. She thought he was going to die and that was the scariest thought ever. She had already lost a husband, she couldn't loose a son too.

"But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt them." Said Matt as looked towards the distraught woman who had let a single tear slip from her eye before she wiped it away. In a panic, Melissa moved forward to us. Her motherly and nurse instincts had kicked in and she wanted to help us but Matt had other ideas. He moved the gun to point at Scott again before shooting "Back, back. I'll shoot again."

"Mom, mom stop." Yelled Scott in a panic as he wanted to keep her safe and didn't know if he could handle the pain again. Melissa simply nodded and slowly moved back to her prior position.

"Get up McCall, you too Lilac." Said the boy and I grabbed Scott's arm placing it over my shoulder in an attempt to help him stand. God he's heavy. We moved toward the back where Noah currently was before he spoke up.

"Matt? Matt listen to me-" spoke the man calmly but this seemed to send to boy into a craze as he shook his head rapidly.

"Shut up, shut up. Everybody shut the hell up or the next bullets go in their heads." He shouted and the adults quickly closed their mouths. As Scott moved to adjust himself I could feel the bullet move, closer to my heart than before. Thank for they aren't wood or it would kill me. I grunted in pain as the wound began to pour of blood again. My dress was now completely red and blood had trickled down my legs onto the ground creating a small puddle. Scott seemed to notice as he pulled away from my support and tried to stand on his own but couldn't as he seeked support from the wall. I held the hole on my chest with my hands coating them in the red liquid as I felt lightheaded from the blood loss.