CHAPTER XXI - OCEAN EYES

'break your nose

'break your nose.'

Me and Scott had arrived at the ice rink looking for Boyd. I really didn't want to have to deal with another werewolf running around Beacon Hills. Like why can't we catch a break. I died, you would think the universe would be kinder.

We entered the rink to see Boyd on the ice on a zamboni. He turned his head to our presence.
"Boyd, we just wanna talk." Scott told the other boy who just ignored him. "Did Derek tell you everything, not just about loosing control on the full moon. Everything." He enquired future

"He told me about the hunters." Was the other boys reply.

"And that's not enough to make you say no, you know that getting shot hurts like a bitch." I told the boy who didn't seem bothered by our reasoning.

"Whatever you want, there another way to get it." Scott added

"I just want to not eat lunch alone everyday." He said in a sad tone. I felt bad, why did I never notice he was so lonely, maybe I could have helped him. I know what it feels like to be alone and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

"If you want friends Boyd you can do better than Derek, he's kinda a dick." I said referring to the alpha.

"You know that really hurts Lilac." He said as he approached with his two betas.

"Well you did kill me so." I said and his face seemed to falter before he quickly turned back to his stone cold demeanour.

"Well if you want to review me, at least take a consensus. Isaac how has life been for you since we met?" The alpha asked the curly headed boy.

"Well, I'm kinda bummed about being a fugitive but other than that I'm great." He replied with a smirk.

"Erica?" The alpha asked next

"In a word, transformative." She said as she transformed along with Isaac, their eyes glowed amber and their canines were bared and their nails were elongated.

"So what, Derek bites you and you think you have the right to be a bitch." I said pointing my glare to the girl before turning to Isaac "and I thought we had something special." I said with a chuckle

"Like you said, it's just sex." He said with his signature smirk.

"Well, I wonder how Stiles is doing, he didn't really have much to say after I knocked him out." Said the blonde girl and I was about to loose my shit. I had been waiting for an excuse to beat her ass and now I had it.

"This isn't exactly a fair fight." Said Scott to the pack

"Then go home Scott." Said the older man

"He meant fair for you." I said as the two betas charged at us but I didn't move a muscle. Erica swung her claws at me but I just grabbed her wrist snapping it as she cried out in pain before I threw her against the wall. She got back up and came at me again but I grabbed her, looking her straight in the eyes "break your nose" I said and she pushed herself in the face until her nose cracked and began to pour with blood before I once again threw her into the wall.