CHAPTER XXV - BAD IDEA RIGHT?

'get dressed you horny idiots, you need to look at this

'get dressed you horny idiots, you need to look at this.'

Like I said before, this is a stupid plan. Apparently, Stiles great idea was to kidnap Jackass and store him in a prison transport van. In the words of Ronald Weasley, 'bloody hell'. Anyway, me and him were here on our shift to watch out for Jackson to make sure that he didn't go around killing anybody, well anybody else. We approached the van that we had parked in the middle of the preserve and I could immediately hear the boys thumping heart beat, he was scared.

"I'm gonna kill you Collins, Stilinski." Shouted the boy from inside the van. We opened the doors before climbing in to see he was still handcuffed to the inside.

"I brought food-" started Stiles but was quickly cut off by the angry Jock shouting at us

"Let me out now!" He said as he continued to pull at the restraints that were containing him but wasn't successful.

"You know, you sound like a toddler and I don't particularly like children so shut up ok. Stiles over here put those pants on you, I don't think he wanted to be all up in the little business you have so don't think for one second that we want to be here spending our day with a dick like you." I said and it seemed to shut him up, good his whining voice was annoying me. I get that we kidnapped him or whatever but seriously did he have to be so dramatic all the time.

"You know we're actually doing you a favour." Added the hazel eyed boy.

"This is doing me a favour?" Asked the Jock who had now become angry again and began to pull at the handcuffs.

"Yes, you're killing people to death and until we can figure out how to stop you, you're staying in here. So do you want the ham and cheese or the turkey club." Said the boy in retort as I snatched the turkey club from his hand receiving a glare from both the boys.

"Listen I haven't fed in almost a whole day so unless you want me to drink every ounce of blood from your body then let me eat, besides, turkey club is my favourite." I said and they sighed as I began to munch on the sub. It was good but blood would be better. I could tell I needed to feed soon before I ended up attacking someone.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Asked the boy as Stiles threw the remaining sandwich at him.

"Not if they don't think anything is wrong." Replied the bald boy as he took out the phone from his back pocket and waved it in the boys face showing off the fake messages he had sent to his parents. I have to admit, on Stiles half, the idea is pretty smart. Nobody can look for somebody who isn't missing.

~~~

We had been trying to explain to our kidnappee how he was in fact a kanima but after many, many descriptions and stories, he still didn't believe us.

"Scale, like a fish?" Asked the boy for the fifth time. The concept really isn't that hard to understand.

"No more like a reptile and you have claws with this liquid that can paralyse people. Oh and you have a tail." Said the hazel eyed boy but Jackson obviously still didn't believe us.