CHAPTER XXXI - CHERRY FLAVOURED

'i'm glad he's dead and everybody else should be too

'i'm glad he's dead and everybody else should be too.'

It was now the morning. I hadn't slept at all last night but I wasn't tired. Stiles was still asleep and had his arms wrapped tightly around me. Noah had come home last night not long after the boy had fallen asleep. I pretended to be asleep so the man wouldn't ask questions when he came home. Stiles began to stir beside me before his eyes opened slowly.

"Morning." I said and he smiled.

"Morning, did you sleep?" He asked in his morning voice. That's hot. What shut up, that's not hot.

"No, I watched you sleep though if that counts." I said and he laughed.

"You watched me sleep the whole night?" Asked the boy as he unwrapped his arms from me and sat up to face me.

"Not the whole night, I had to get up and feed. And your phone has been buzzing all night so I turned it off." I said and he laughed again before reaching over and grabbing his phone. He turned it on and began to read all the messages before his eyes widened. "What?" I asked

"Matt, he's dead. He drowned." Said the boy.

"Thank god." I said and the boy glared "That bitch killed me, I'm glad he's dead don't judge me." The boy smiled as he grabbed my hand looking me in the eyes.

"I'm so glad your not dead because then I wouldn't be able to do this." He said as he began to tickle me, I hate being tickled. He did that until I rolled over and fell off the bed onto the floor. Then he rolled over and fell on top of me with a thud. We both laughed as hard as we could. We made eye contact and just stared at each other. His eyes are beautiful. I could have sworn he began to move closer until Noah shouted from downstairs.

"Kids, breakfast." And we quickly pulled away from each other and walked downstairs to the man.

~~~

It had been a couple days since the whole dying incident. I had only talked to Stiles since then. We were now at school and Stiles had been clingy ever since that night.. He went everywhere I went, he even stood outside the bathroom when I went. I think he was scared after what happened that night, after I died. But I need personal space and I finally had some as I was in the guidance counsellors office. Apparently after that night we had mandatory sessions. I hadn't been home so I was wearing one of Stiles shirts and some leggings that I had left from one time I had slept over but at least this wasn't covered in my own blood.

"So Lilac, how are you?" Asked Miss Morrell. To be honest I didn't know how I was. I told myself I was fine but I wasn't. However, I didn't want this session to turn into a regular occurrence so I just answered with my normal response.

"I'm fine." I said but she just looked expressionless. She had probably heard the same response from at least a dozen other students.

"So I heard that Matts camera was found to have some inappropriate photos of you and another student." She said and I grimaced at the thought. Sheriff Stilinski had pulled me into his office after finding the photos. I was so embarrassed, he was like my father and he had seen me naked. The worst part was, he had now photoshopped the photos. Instead of them being Isaac, it was him. Fucking creep. He had done the same with Allison, built a whole fake relationship.