August 24, 2007

August 24, 2007

The school year had already started. Actually, last week pa. Hindi ko lang talaga naisulat. But anyway, I'll jot down some important events that happenned to me lately.

I'm so happy! Rachel is enrolled to the same university! Umuupa siya ng isang apartment malapit sa school, kasama ang pinsan niya.

Even though we don't have the same course, I'm still glad. Because we had time to meet everyday! Well, I know that when hectic sched will occurs, magiging madalang ang pagkikita namin. Kaya ay nilulubos na namin ang pagkikita.

I took Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing. Yes! I pursue my hobby and dream and eventually, it became my long-term goal. While Rachel took Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Mathematics. Nakakinggit, ano? Magaling sa math. Kaya kapag nahihirapan ako, sa kanya talaga ako nagpapaturo.

We are the same yet different. We have the same goal with different path. We are best of friends but that doesn't mean we will took the same course just to be able to be with each other. We are not that immature. We pursue our different path with hands altogether. That's what friends for, right?

I made friends, too! May mga kablockmates ako na sobramg friendly. Rachel made friends of her's too. Syempre, hindi naman namin nililimit ang circle of friend namin sa isa't isa.

I learned a lot to my new friends. New techniques, places where I can write in peace and!!! A cafe where a delicious desserts and drinks that surely I will enjoy! Haha!

Loved,
Jaja