Epilogue

After the last mission, I surrendered Jake to the police and let them do their job.

His mother lost her sanity and ended up staying in the asylum. She had a breakdown after hearing Jake's arrest. Jake on the other hand, cried endlessly after hearing his mother's condition. He begged many times but we just couldn't let him get out of the jail.

I tightened my grip on the railings of the balcony. Having to witness that kind of scenario is painful.

"What are you thinking Love?" he asked when I felt his arms in my tummy gently caressing it.

"Nothing. Just reminiscing Love" I answered him and squeezed his hands.

It's been 3 years, and now i'm a happy wife and living a happy life that I once dreamed of.

"Don't stress yourself too much Love. Please take care of our baby" he said.

"I know, I can't wait to see our little girl play with her brother" I chuckled and watched the blue sky infront.

He gently kissed the top of my head.

Weeks after the last mission, we both decided to marry. We were both excited to live and be with each other.

"Mommy!" rinig kong tawag.

"Enzo baby come here" I called and saw him with Luke who's carrying him.

"Kanina pa kayo hinahanap niyan, nandito lang pala kayo" sabi ni Luke.

I heard my husband chuckled.

"Where's Matthew?" I asked referring to his son.

"He's downstairs with Luna. Hinatid ko lang 'to" sabi niya sabay turo kay Enzo.

Nilapitan ni Lukas si Luke at kinuha si Enzo.

"Thanks bro, baba na rin kami saglit" sabi niya kaya umalis na ito.

"Da-ddy, food" said Enzo our 2 year old son.

"Alright, let's get you some" Lukas said ang tapped the head of our son.

"Let's go babe?" he asked and I nodded.

When we had our first born Marcellus Lorenzo, the happiness we felt doubled up and the bond we have became stronger. And in 2 weeks, we will welcome our little girl.

Nang makababa ay bumungad samin ang aming mga kaibigan na ngayon ay dala ang kani- kanilang mga asawa at anak.

"Nandito na pala si buntis" anunsyo ni Louise at tumawa.

"Makasabi kang buntis akala mo naman maliit yang tyan mo" sagot ko sakanya at umirap.

Louise is now pregnant with their second child, 6 months na.

Narinig kong nagtawanan ang iba pa. I saw Athena and Jayce, they're in good terms now. Their daughter Z is now 13, i'm sure maraming na ang nagsisimulang manligaw sakanya, she's a beauty like her mother Athena. I smiled at both of them and they nodded.

Luna is carrying her 1 year old son Matthew. While Rese, she's still single. Ewan ko sakanya wala pa ata sa isip ang mag settle down but I know for sure that someday she'll introduce us to her future husband.

Janelle and Deanne are also here with their husbands, Jaxon and Shawn. They brought their kids to play with the others. On my peripheral vision, I saw Calvin with Evander and Riley grilling barbeque.

Lukas held my hands and carefully led me the way to the dining area. Rese planned this little reunion kesyo daw gusto niyang makita ang mga bata, for sure na miss lang niya kamo kaya ganito.

"Kids come here we'll have our lunch" tawag ni Sky sakanila.

Everything went well after the feud. Continous blessing showered every one of us and our little families.

I can't contain my smile while watching everyone laughing.

I felt my husband's arms on my shoulders. He kissed the top of my head and plant little kisses on my neck. I groaned.

"May mga bisita ano ka ba naman Lukas" pag sita ko sakanya.

He chuckled and put his hands on my lap. I looked at him and glared.

"Lukas, tigilian mo ko kung ayaw mong matulog ulit sa sala" pagbabanta ko.

Agad naman niyang inayos ang kanyang postura at parang bata na tumango.

"Basta akin ka mamaya ah" sabi niya.

"Manigas ka" sagot at umirap.

Time passed by quickly.

"Putcha Lukas manganganak na ako!" sigaw ko.

"Manang, paki ayos po ng gamit at sabihan si manong na paandarin ang sasakyan! manganganak na si Avi kaya pakibilisan po" sabi ni Lukas kaya nagmadali ang lahat ng tao sa bahay.

"Bilisan mo Lukas!" sigaw ko.

"Eto na babe, teka lang" sagot niya at nagmadaling lapitan ako para buhatin.

After 3 hours of labor, finally we got to see our little angel.

Welcome to the world Monique Azalea.