His POV

My dad's been bugging me lately. He wants me to date his business partners' daughters. Fck that, I should decide on my own.

I'm in Starbucks ordering my usual coffee. Pangtanggal badtrip nalang sa mga pinagsasasabi ni dad.

I was on my way to the exit when I bumped into someone.

"Ano ba?! hindi ka ba tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo?!" iritable kong sabi.

I stared at her for a while, appreciating her beauty. Her pale complexion, the hazel brown eyes and pink lips made her look like a barbie doll.

I shrugged the thoughts and answered her.

"Why me? Eh ikaw nga ang bumangga sa'kin eh! and look what you've done to my blouse! urgh it's so dirty na" sigaw niya sakin. Cute.

"Can you please stop shouting nakakahiya" sabi ko sakanya.

A lot of people are watching us and I am too enchanted by her beauty.

"Fine. But can you please buy me a new blouse or whatever, kasi bumabakat na yung ano ko" bulong niya saakin.

Agad na nanlaki ang aking mga mata. Her strawberry scent lingered on my nose. Damn so attractive.

"No way! ikaw ang bumangga sa'kin kaya why would I buy you a new one?" sagot ko.

Napansin kong nakabusangot na siya.

"What?! are you serious? you should atleast pay me! Ni hindi ka nga nag sorry for bumping me" sabi niya na namumula na ang mukha sa galit.

"I won't pay you. Bye" sagot ko at umalis avoiding her and reminded myself to stop.

"Hey!" rinig kong sigaw niya.

I thought it was the only time I could see her. But destiny's on my side and it gave me more chances to meet and get to know her.

She was walking like a lost princess in the party that my father arranged. Birthday niya ngayon and I'm avoiding him dahil ipapakilala niya naman sa kung sino.

I smirked when an idea entered my mind.

"Ano ba? ikaw na naman? why do you keep on bumping me? wala ka ba talagang mata? bulag ka?" sunod- sunod na tanong niya sa akin pagkatapos ko siyang binangga.

"What the hell are you saying? ikaw nga ang bulag, tsaka why are you even here?" pagbabalewala ko sa tanong niya.

"Obviously, I'm a guest here. Eh ikaw ba, anong ginagawa mo dito?" sagot niya.

I smirked.

"You're asking me what am I doing here?" tanong ko ulit.

"Ulit- ulit?" naiirita niyang tugon.

"Excuse me miss, but this is my house. My father is the celebrant, so I don't need to explain to you" sagot ko.

Nanlaki naman agad ang mata niya. At luminga-linga sa paligid, only to know na pinagtitinginan na kami.

She murmured something.

"Son, is there any problem here?" my dad asked.

"No dad, she just bumped at me" I said without looking at her.

"What? No. It was you who bumped me. And this is not the first time you did it." sabat niya.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience hija" dad said and looked at her.

"Lukas, son apologize to her" he said.

"But dad-" angal ko.

"Son please not now, this is my day just please apologize" sagot nito.

I sighed and looked at her intently before talking.

"I'm sorry"

"A-ah it's fine, don't worry" Nauutal niyang saad.

After that little talk, I left.

She keeps bugging my mind lately. I can't seem to forget those eyes and angry tone that sounds music to me.

"Son, we have dinner tonight" dad said habang nag b-breakfast.

"Who is it again dad? I don't want to have dinner with someone I barely know so just stop" sagot ko.

Luke and mom are staring at the both of us.

"I'm sure you'll like her, after all she's the one in the party" he said.

Wait. What?

"Avrielle?" I asked.

"Yes son, so please be there tonight" he answered.

Time flies so fast and now, I am staring at her gorgeous face.

We've been through the worse. We broke up and I spend 6 years following her in the shadows, making sure that she's safe and having fun even if it means forgetting me and our memories.

Knowing her identity was a surprise. I don't actually believed at first but I remembered her moves when she's with me. She's not a damsel in distress because she can handle herself.

She's independent and brave. A powerful woman yet she fall in love with someone like me.

I still remember her face when I proposed to her. The loving smile she gave me made me melt. She's all I could ever ask for.

Now, having two kids and a happy life is something I never thought I could have with her.

Meeting her was an accident but loving her was my choice.

I can say that the sacrifices and the time we spent far from each other made us grow individually.

"Hey, sino na namang iniisip mo?" tanong niya.

"Wala, may naalala lang babe" sagot ko.

"Ayusin mo sagot mo, Lukas kung ayaw mong sa sahig ka matutulog mamaya" sagot niya.

I chuckled and pulled her for a hug and kiss her lips.

"Walang matutulog sa sahig babe" sabi ko kaya hinampas niya ako.

And just like that, the waves of memories crashing my mind made me love her more.

I love you my very own Avrielle Maxine Reed.