Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

"Baby wake up", Kareem rubbed Amani's back in small circles kissing her forehead making her groan lightly and turn over.

"Mami, I made food and Ariyah waiting for her mommy", he spoke into her ear and at the sound of food, she cracked a smile making Kareem chuckle. They had previously had a long night and with 4 rounds it was safe to say Amani was knocked out.

Amani went straight to the bathroom to take care of her hygiene. It was Christmas Eve, their first Christmas as a family and excitement was an understatement. She hoped they would have many more and make many more memories. Her relationship with Kareem was better than what she could have ever imagined. The pair had both grown in maturity physically and emotionally. Kareem was an amazing father to Ariyah and she adored her daddy.

"Mommy! Hi mama", Ariyah ran to Amani stretched her arms up requesting to be carried as Amani smiled gently lifting her off the ground kissing her all over her face making her giggle. They all sat around the table holding hands to say a prayer before eating the lunch Kareem had made.

"This is good, thank you baby", Amani spoke after swallowing a piece of her broccoli before turning to speak to her daughter.

"Are you excited for Christmas mamas?"Amani asked Ariyah as she nodded excitedly, making her parents chuckle. Her 5th birthday was a week after, on the 2nd of January so the week from Christmas Eve to that day was always her favourite.

"My babies turning 5", Amani dramatically fanned her face.

It was now 11 pm and after much resistance, Ariyah finally went to bed. They had been making Christmas cookies all day and wrapping presents for their family and closest friends. Normally she would buy one for Jamilia too but Amani was still in the process of forgiving her so she decided to spend the extra money on a present for her best friend, Kaia's newborn and her Godson Saxson.

"Merry Christmas", Ariyah shouted running into her parent's room. "Mommy, daddy wake up it's Christmas".

Kareem opened their eyes, pulling his daughter into their embrace and Amani kissing her cheeks.

"Merry Christmas baby, let's clean up and go open your gift okay?"Amani spoke and Ariyah quickly ran into her bathroom to brush her teeth.

After Kareem and Armani both brushed their teeth and messed around in the shower together the family were under the tree opening their presents.

Kareem bought Amani a Dior bag and matching purse she had been wanting for a while. Amami had ordered a new Rolex for Kareem after he lost his on their vacation.

Ariyah was the most spoiled every year she had gotten not one but three dollhouses, 2 different colour jordans, and lots of black dolls she loved playing with.

"Thank you, mama and daddy, this is the best Christmas ever!"Ariyah smiled and her parents laughed as she said this every year.

They had watched every Christmas movie in the world and Kareem was currently braiding Ariyah hair whilst Amani was on a group facetime call with Layla, Terah and Kaia discussing their next girls trip.

"Let's go to Dubai", Kaia spoke as all the girls nodded in agreement.

"Yes! Is May good?"Terah asked and they all confirmed excitedly.

"I have to go babes, but we can talk later love y'all", Amani spoke, blowing them exaggerated kisses.

"Doesn't mommy look beautiful", Kareem said as Amani walked back into their master bathroom where they were. Amani had taken off all her makeup and was wearing a two-piece shorts set, she was far too tired and too lazy.

Ariyah looked up from her iPad and nodded her head, "Mommy is the prettiest ever!", she spoke, melting Amani's heart.

"Ri asleep yet," Amani asked Kareem as he entered his room, Amani under the plush comforter scrolling through tik tok.

"Yep, remind me never to give her this much sugar", he chuckled, climbing into the bed kissing Amani's lips twice.

"Baby", he called out to her, making her turn her body fully towards him, "Why don't you and Riri move in, we can find her a new school and you can set up another clinic here or keep the one in Houston and travel when you need to go, what you think mama?" he asked, shocking her.

The short month they had been together was amazing, they both felt as if they were making each other's lives better. The pair were deeply in love with each other. Amani thought about their future often, more kids, a house and mostly marriage and it always made her feel warm inside.

"Okay", she smiled back in reply, "I would love to and starting another clinic will be a good idea".

January 2nd

"Happy Birthday to you....", all of their family and some of her school friends sang to Ariyah as she stood behind her Powerpuff girl's cake smiling hard posing for all the pictures Amani took.

The whole day had been full of various fun activities. The family had a light brunch before the girls went to get matching manicures and their hair done. It was now Ariyah's 5th birthday party.

"I can't believe she is 5", Amani began to tear up. "Where has my little baby gone".

"It's okay mommy I will be your baby forever", Ariyah spoke, making everyone 'aww' around them.

Amani.Sakina: My bestie is 5! Please stop growing mamas, we all love you HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet girl❤️🎂

Sakina: My bestie is 5! Please stop growing mamas, we all love you HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet girl❤️🎂

Heyy y'all 💕
It's been a while i'm sorry for this short chapter.
Ignore any errors.

Thankyou for 1k+ reads i love y'all❤️ *virtual kisses*

Our baby is 5🥺. Say happy to her.
Any general thoughts or comments?.

Thankyou again for reading my loves
see you next chapter.
-Elysia.