INVESTIGATION BEGINS

Jared’s POV

New case, eh? Seems fun! It’s better if I take a look of it at my home, ‘cause here everyone would keep pestering me about the details. Why do they think that it takes only a second to solve a mystery? Fools! Don’t realise that one needs to go over the facts again and again, has to develop theories as an action plan, layout the traps...God! Common sense is not so common after all. As I drive my way home, I realise that I’ve forgotten something. It’s Maria’s birthday today! Maria! My girlfriend! And my secretary too. Not a common office affair. But, not too different either. I met her during one of my missions to catch a group of smugglers in Spain. She had been held captive under them practically, as she didn’t want to work for them and her father was indebted. As it is said, folly of the enemy is your good. She helped me to catch them and by my suggestions she got a job here. What a brave and wonderful woman. I’m glad to have her in my life. She’s such a beauty too. Slim, curvy, hazel eyes, beautiful brown hair, everyman’s hidden desire. But, for me she’s the most intelligent and patient person. Her patience and passion is what drives me to take up difficult tasks, cause I know, she’ll always be my side. As I reach home, she’s in the kitchen. I go up to her and hold on to her waist. She moans lightly. And I love her sweet smell. J-“Happy birthday, Love.” She chuckles and kisses me. I’m left intoxicated. I love her taste. So smooth on my nerves. M-“Thanks. But you seem engrossed. New job?” J-“Yeah, This case of 1M pound heist of Mr. Milicevic. Never mind, it’s your birthday today. Let’s celebrate.” A nice dinner, followed by some good old vanilla humping, what else a man needs! As I look at her sleeping, I realise that I’ve got to take a look at the case. Let’s get started.

So, what all have you done Mr. Ray? Hmm, stole diamonds in Cuba from...wow! Rosario Vasquez! Amazing! That shadow was duped of itself. You impress me already. What else? Hmm, drug heist in Columbia, Documents from Mr. Johnson in U.S., nuc...nuclear weapon documents from Russia! And a $ 3M silk robe from the Thai King! This man is probably the toughest I’ll ever face. But, what’s the connection in all these cases? Every criminal follows a pattern, no matter how hard he tries to maintain uniqueness. What can I search for? Aha! He always uses some agents to get all the necessary information, before he himself steals. I wonder how come he contacts them, and monitors them to carry out the tasks! Plus, generally, they are girls who are working for him. Strange. If he employs such a large no. of people then he should be paying them, some way or another! No one would work for him unless it’s some threat, or greed. But all these robberies can never yield him benefits directly. Why? Who’s gonna buy documents for nuclear weapons? Clearly, this man works for someone else. Now, the question is how many clients does he have? To find out, I need to track where all these stolen stuff went to. And I’ll first track the 1M pounds.