Part 6- UA's pov

This chapter is going to be a filler chapter because i kinda had an idea and i haven't posted much at all due to school but it's almost over thankfully. Anyway this is going to be centered around Japan and Ua's pov but because only bakugou and yua know izuku personally its mainly gonna be their pov's and mina because she follows izuku and his group.Also for those wondering "how did Bakugo and Yua know it was izuku if he dyed his hair?" Mainly because of his facial features. Ok enough of my talking.

Mina pov

We were all still in the common room and everyone was asking me about the group because they were curious and I already knew a lot about them. "So how long have you followed them?" Yaomomo asked while crossing her legs and sitting next to jirou. 'I swear those two would make a cute couple.' I thought before answering her question, "I've always followed izuku, the cotton candy haired one, mainly because of his awesome drawings, but I recently started following the others in his friend group because he featured them in a post." I answered and she nodded. Jirou was scrolling and looking at the picture on his page. "These are actually really good, not gonna lie." she said scrolling a bit more. "I know right! He said he's taking suggestions on what he should draw next, I think he wants to do a series of different characters." I said looking down at my phone at the post he made after the live.

Third POV

Yua and Bakugou were cuddling on the couch while their classmates talk about the one person they used to bully. The questions ranged from Masaki and izuku's relationship to any other relationships or personality's of the other members. About 30 minutes later they got called to their classroom along with class 1-B. Their teacher Aizawa explained that they would be traveling to Korea In a few months to go to another top school and see how they train. One of the students asked why they were being told now. Nezu explained that these type of things were preplanned and they tell you earlier so you're able to inform your parents and make sure you're all good for the trip. The students nodded their heads and were dismissed back to their dorms. Class 1-a were excited and then Mina had a moment of realization. "Omg izuku and his friends are in Korea and go to the top hero school!"