New member? Chapter 12

Izuku's pov

Once we got back to the camp site I noticed that cupid was more excited then normal. I looked at his group and they weren't too hurt, which was a good sign. Then I looked over to see someone I recognized all too well standing in the doorway. "Seo-yoon!"

-Pause-

Seo-yoonAge 17Quirk- winter wonder Description- user can create icicles, snow and really anything winter related Drawbacks- frost bite Sexuality- pan sexual Pronouns- he/theySingle -Resume-

Seo-yoon
Age 17
Quirk- winter wonder
Description- user can create icicles, snow and really anything winter related
Drawbacks- frost bite
Sexuality- pan sexual
Pronouns- he/they
Single
-Resume-

"Hey Izuku, long time no see!" I ran to seo-yoon and gave him a big hug. "I didn't know you were coming!" " Nobody did it was meant to be a surprise." he said, scratching the back of his neck. "It's great to see you again! Oh!" I turned around to face my group and the other groups that had gathered around them. "All of you can head to the mess hall to eat while me and my friends talk ok?" They all nodded and walked to the mess hall to go eat and I turned back around. "Now that's all talk."

Time skip
Third person

Everyone was in their cabins . They decided to stay at the site they were at because it was too late to go back home. They informed the teacher head of time so there wasn't going to be a search party sent out for them.

-in the U.A girls cabin

Yaomomo was brushing her hair and Jirou was helping her. The other girls were doing their own things getting ready to sleep. Yua was sitting in her bed (in the corner) thinking about the day. ' When did that nerd get so strong? He for sure recognizes is because of the way he looked and acted around us. Ugh why him.'

-In the U.A boys cabin

Most of the boys were either asleep,listening to music, or talking to each other. Bakugo was "talking" to his group but he kept spacing out mid conversation. 'Ugh why is that nerd so strong? That should be me! How is he top of his class too! Does he think he's better than me?!'

-With the others

Izuku and Masaki were cuddling, so we're Silvia and ayano, Cupid was listening to mother mother and drawing on his iPad and seo-yoon

(Sorry this is so short!! I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys but I had little to no ideas and Motivation. School work is piling by the day but I'm trying! Hope you enjoyed this short chapter, also should I ship seo-yoon and Cupid together or no?)