Chapter 8

Third person pov

It's been a few months. By then izuku's hair had grown out and gone back to his forest green fluffy hair just lighter ends, but he got it re-dyed because he liked his hair before. Since his school has no dress code him and his friends decided to have similar themed clothes. They went for a school uniform type look with their own touches added.

(They all have shorts to go with just in case)

Izuku walked downstairs, said good morning to his parents, ate breakfast with them, and walked outside to his boyfriend and friends so they could go to school.

"Hey,There's gonna be an assembly today." Cupid said while playing on their phone. They were all in the courtyard.  "Hmm what for?" Silvia asked from her seat. "Something about foreign exchange students coming to the school for learning or something." "Foreign exchange students? Hmm cool." Masaki said while laying on izuku. "What time is it?" Izuku asked while absently playing with Masaki's hair. "8 I think" "that's in 10 minutes, wanna get a head start?" "Yeah let's go." 

Izuku's pov

While waiting for the assembly to start, me and the group were talking about what we wanted to eat this weekend, since we would be going out. It's like a tradition. Suddenly the principal along with all of the teachers walked to the middle of the gym. "Hello students! Today I'll be addressing the foreign exchange student program. So every year we let one school visit our own to exchange training methods. This year we are having the UA hero school from Japan visit our school."Once he finished talking I got tense. I knew Kacchan always wanted to go to UA and knowing him, he probably got in.

I think Saki noticed I was quiet because he slightly tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over and he started to whisper. "You ok? You're tense." "Yeah I'm fine, if anything I'll explain later."

Third person pov- UA

Nezu had just announced that the trip to the Korean school would be happening in the next few days. All the kids that wanted to go had already checked with their parents prior to this. The next few days the students were packing and getting ready for the trip. Yua and Bakugou were looking forward to the trip but went so they wouldn't draw suspicion. Also just in case "deku" would say something. The got all their luggage and got on the plane at around 5 so they would have enough time to get to the hotel.

A/n- I honestly didn't know what to do for this chapter so I've been putting it off sorry 😅. I'll try and be more consistent with my writing.
W/c- 437