01- SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

GOLDEN DISK AWARD 2019

TAEHYUNG POV:
( 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘦)

"Ahh hyung when are we going to arrive there, my body is paining like hell!!!!"
"Aish this kids nowadays acting like old people, what will you do when you will be in my age" Jin hyung said rolling his eyes. "So you just admitted that you are old ajusshi!" Jungkook said giving a squicky smile.
"Yahhhhhhhhhh" Jin hyung yelled, while all of us including driver ajusshi started to laugh.

"Here we finally are" RM hyung stated
"Finally!!!!"

We entered the red carpet, camera flashing from everywhere... We are here after our world tour and our tour was really successful and here in korea as well our popularity increased a lot. And we all are really happy, our hard work made us today what we are. We posed for the photos.
And i'm very excited today because i'm going to see her today, it has been months since we last met.

We entered the venue , I looked around but she was no where to be seen "She is not yet here" thought to himself. We took our seat and where waiting.
Then here comes BLACKPINK. Ahh they all look soo good. And to be honest i have a little bit crush on Rosé. She is tall, simple beautiful and really polite and especially her voice, she is really talented... But that doesn't mean i want to be with her or tried to talk to her, coz I don't really want to be in any relations, only thing important for now is my carrer.

" Yah take your eyes off from her, or fans will start rumors, your ship is not that famous, if anyone saw this they all will ship you hard" Jimin said with sarcastic smile and playfully hit my shoulder. He is my best friend so he knows every little thing about me.
" It's not like that you know" i simply answered. "Oh ya I forgot you are waiting for someone else your someone special" jimin exclaimed giving a teasing smile. "What do you mean" I questioned. He didn't replied just smiled and turn towards the stage.

My eyes wondered around and there they are finally coming all looking gorgeous as hell! My eyes waited for someone to enter and finally i saw her, Tall, gorgeous as always, still that innocent face, that dimple smile that i love the most. Chou Tzuyu... I forgot that camera is everywhere I still can't take my eyes of her. "Isn't she gorgeous?" ....

"She is Beautiful!!" I said this and suddenly turned my head revealing Jungkook giving me a teasing smile. "Your shippers might go crazy today" Suga Hyung said with his calm tone.
"She is actually looking so good so i just told the truth and why all of you always tease me with her name, we are just good friend, and i see her more like my little sister" i stated. They all nodded and looked around.

Both BTS and TWICE are really good friends since last year we had party with our CEO's , ever since that we all meet at each other dorms and always hangout when we are free from our hectic life. I and Tzuyu really become to close to each other as she always reminds me of my little sister and i always want to protect her..

Jin hyung and Nayeon bickers a lot but they are pretty close. Jimin Dahyun and Mina are close, Sana and Jungkook always flirt around each other. Hobi hyung Momo always taking about dance and all, while Both the leaders always handle this chaotic groups along with Jeongyeon and Suga hyung. And then there is our little Chaeyoungie she is everyone's fav since she is cutest....
They all pass by us without making obvious   to the fans we all politely bowed to each other. My eyes met with Tzuyu, she smiled slowly and I returned it without being noticed by fans. All during the award i tried not to look at her direction since i don't like to shipped with Tzuyu, "but i like it sometimes" i mumbled . Aish what i'm thinking.... I shook my head and concentrated towards the stage.

BLACKPINK was now about to perform. I smiled looking at Rosé, she has a great stage presence then the screen showed Tzuyu, my smile grew even wider but i stopped smiling since the camera's are on. There performance ended , they all did great. TWICE made there way to backstage probably there performance will be soon and i smiled internally.

After some time the MC announced " Now give a big round of applaud to TWICE.
Jungkook and Hobi Hyung looked at me and smiled. Aish why are they always like that.

They started there performance with BDZ
Tzuyu is the first one to sing, ahh her voice is amazing she looks soo happy and seeing her happy make me feel soo happy. Don't get me wrong she reminds me of my younger sister Eon ji so always want her to be happy and also she is my dearest friend. They performed YES or YES and What is love? well YES or YES is my fav. I really miss Tzuyu and all the other members of Twice, so do my team mates, finally we all will meet today.

Can't wait to meet them,

her...

======================================
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 ...
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒗 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑻𝒛𝒖𝒚𝒖
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒘  𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘...
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒂𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒔é 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈..
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 . 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.. 𝑴𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑻𝒁𝑼.

𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈......