15- DIMPLES

CHAEYOUNG POV:

We are now in our dorm, Jihyo Unnie and Nayeon Unnie went to meet BTS Oppa's to tell them about the collaboration with Rosé Unnie. I really hope Rosé Unnie don't have any feelings for Tae Oppa coz I don't want her to get hurt in any way, I have a strong gut feeling that Tae Oppa and Tzu will surely end up together, Rosé Unnie is really kind, she is very nice she always treats me as her own sister I can't see her breakdown for anyone. All the other members are in their own room.
I remember last day Suga Oppa told us to ask Tzuyu about her feelings so now I'm heading towards kitchen to talk to Tzuyu since she is cooking for lunch.

"Uhh Tzuyuah want some help?" I asked
"No Unnie, it's fine I'm almost done. Can you just arrange the dishes on the table?" She asked with a smile. I nodded.

"Tzuyuah we are of same age, we always share each other every thing, we are smallest of all and closest right...." I asked her arranging the plates.
"Yess we know each other secret..." She said with a wink.
"Really.... Don't you think you need to tell me something...?" I asked her looking towards her.
"Uh what, I don't think so" she replied still not looking at my direction

"A-about Tae Oppa...." I finally spoke.
She just stopped what she was doing and looked down.
I went close to her and caressed her hairs.

"You can tell me everything you know right" I asked. We both sat on the dinning table.

" I- I'm not sure about this, what this feeling is, I have never fallen for anyone yet so I don't know how it feels.." she said honestly

"Tzu I know what this feeling is, you are Just confused right, but I can see that you like him" I said
"Yes Unnie I guess I like him" she said with a little smile.

"Finally.... You realised Tzutzu" I said happily and hugged her tightly. I released her from my hug and looked her she just gave a small smile.

"What???" I asked
"But he only see me as his friend and like his sister" I could feel the sadness in her voice.
"No Tzu, we all are sure he likes you, it's just that he didn't realised yet, cheer up ok" I caressed her hairs.
"No Chae, he might had but now he has Rosé Unnie he likes her very much, he admires her so much, and if they end up together i'm happy for them" she said slowly.

"No Tzu, Jimin and Jungkook Oppa talked with him, he only see Unnie as her friend, he don't have romantic feelings for her" I assured her.
"He don't have feelings for me as well" she said little frustrated
"And I don't want to come between them, not now but  may be he might develop feelings for Rosé Unnie, I can't hurt them" Tzu said with a small tear slide down through her cheeks.
"Don't worry Tzu, I hope everything will be ok" I said wiping her tears, and hugged her.
We released our hug she smiled brightly showing her dimples.
I know she is just pretending, deep inside she wants to be with Oppa.

TZUYU POV:

Jihyo Unnie and Nayeon Unnie came back home, Jihyo Unnie told about her collaboration and I'm really happy for her, they all will surely do great.
I headed to my room and sit taking out my phone.
I have an fake account in Instagram. I searched #taetzu and I saw many predication and similarities about us. How I wish we were actually couples. Shippers think we are together, but as the friends and always friends that they don't know. I want to be with him but I can't, I can't hurt Rosé Unnie what if she likes him. She treats me as her own sister and I can't break her heart like that. I will be happy if Rosé Unnie will be the one to date Oppa.
Last night Tae Oppa called me. He seemed to be lost. He said he watched movie with Jimin and kook oppa and then called me to talk. But as usual it was a normal talk. We just talked about random stuff and all. He didn't talked about Rosé Unnie at all and I also don't want to ask him, it hurts me when he talks about her, but I need to control myself.

I haven't met him since last 2 months and I miss him, I want to see his beautiful face I want to hug him once again. I want to do so many things with him but I can't.

JIHYO POV:

I'm now heading to SM building after the lunch, we need to start with our practice for the collaboration we only have less than one month in our hands.
Firstly I need to know about Rosé feelings then only I will tell her about Tae Oppa and Tzu.
If by any chance she likes Tae oppa I just don't want to hurt her.
She is important to Tzu and Tae Oppa as well.
I arrived at SM building. I followed EXO's manager towards the practice room. Chanyeol sunbaenim was already their.
I'm huge fan of Exo and my luck is gold right now as Chanyeol sunbaenim is my bias. He is so tall and handsome how can I handle the fan girl inside me.
He walked towards me and smile showing his killer dimples. The best part of this man is his deep voice his charms and the most important his Dimples.

"Hello Jihyo ssi, Nice to meet you" He bowed with his deep voice.
"H-hello sunbaenim, nice to meet you as well, hope we will do great together" I said trying not to shutter any more.
"Yahhh don't be nervous and drop this formalities, just call me oppa ok" he said.
"Yes oppa" I smiled back.

Then the door opened we both turned towards the door revealing Rosé looking stunning as always with her black jacket and blond hairs, she is goddess indeed. I could see the man next to me jaw dropped with her beauty. He looked mesmerized.

I chuckled, he noticed my action and started blushing.

Rosé came and hugged me and I hugged her back. And then turned towards Oppa
"Hello Chanyeol Sunbaenim, nice to meet you" she bowed him with a smile.

"Uh-h H-hello Rosé ssi, nice to meet you as well" he shuttered with blush.
I controlled my laugh.
"Someone is already fallen for her.." I mumbled. Thank God they didn't listened it.

"And drop this formalities just call me oppa" he said to Rosé.
"Yes O-oppa" she smiled brightly.

Our couch came to us and we started to decide our songs for the collaboration we decided to perform songs of each TWICE, EXO, and BLACKPINK.

Our practice will start tomorrow
We bid good by to each other.

Hope everything will get the way they are supposed to be.

======================================

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲...