07- PHOTO

TAEHYUNG POV:

I pulled her hands and headed towards the park. I really want to spend some time with her also we haven't taken any photo together yet, I'll take one today itself.
We removed our mask since no one where around

"Wow the air is really refreshing here" Tzuyu exclaimed with her eyes closed, feeling the atmosphere.   I took the time to admire her beauty and then replied

"Yess I feel good"
"Look there are soo many stars their" I happily exclaimed looking up into the sky.
She looked looked up and I can see beautiful sparkles in your eyes.

"You are beautiful Tzuyuah" I said looking at her admiring her beauty.
She looks at me suddenly then smiled
"Says the one who is most handsome man of this world" she said playfully smacking my hands.
I just showed her my boxy smile and she replied with my fav dimple smile.

We heard some voice so we quickly wore our masks. We started to walk admiring the beauty of the park.

"Have you ever visited here?" I asked her
"No Oppa I haven't, I only came here once for the medicine but never got the chance to roam around. I guess I should have visited here, it's Beautiful!!!" She replied

"So then I brought you to this place..." I said with a smile.
"Yes oppa, it's our first time spending time like this together" she replied happily.
I smiled, we both saw a bench nearby and sat on it.

"Oppa should we eat some ice cream???" She asked happily pointing towards the ice cream cart nearby.
"Oh so our Tzuyuah likes Ice cream.."
She nodded happily.

"Ok let's go" I pulled her hands and headed towards the cart. We made sure we are properly covered so no one would recognise us.

"Ajhusshi please give Green Tea flavour" she said
"What green tea, you like that!!?" I exclaimed
"Yes oppa" she simply replied
"Ohh"

"And for me hot Chocolate flavoured one" I asked.

Ajhusshi gave ice cream to both of us we paid and headed back to that bench.

We removed our mask to eat and also not many people were around.
She offered me her ice cream which I without any hesitation took one spoon and she did the same.

To be very honest I'm really happy being with her. I have many female friends, I used to hangout with them sometimes. But this time it's something different I don't want this night to end. I want to spend more and more time with her. I don't know why I feel this way and why i'm unable to figure this out. But surely Tzuyu is something different for me, she is really special friend to me. I like her company.
She was happily eating like a baby and indeed she is cutest like this, I looked at her and smiled. I don't know I can't move my eye's from her I just kept looking and her with a smile on my eyes, until she called looking at me

"Oppa.."

TZUYU POV:

I was happily eating my ice-cream since I love it a lot, but then I felt a pair of eyes looking at me and

smiling...

"Oppa.." I called him
He turned his gaze in front and hummed

"What were you thinking???" I asked

"Just you were looking cute while eating like that, it reminds me of my sis" he replied

Ah why I feel bad when he refer me to his sis, like I know he always see his sis in me, but I don't want to be his sis, I-I just want to be his friend.
Of course I don't have feeling for him but still I don't want to be his sis. I don't like that.
I Just replied him with a small smile.

Then suddenly I thought of Rosé Unnie, I don't know I should ask him about her or not, but I'm really curious about his feelings for her, I want to know if he still likes her or not.
I guess he won't be offended by it, since he already told me many things.

"Hmm Oppa, what about Rosé Unnie, you still like her" I asked out of curiousity.

He suddenly looked at me and then again moved his gaze forward and smiled
"Yah I feel something different when I see her, I don't know but I can't stop myself from admiring her, she is beautiful, talented, she is perfect I guess..." He replied honestly.

Oh so he still like her, I don't know why I'm not happy about this. I should be happy coz both of them are close to me and they will surely look good together... But I can't feel happiness,
what's happening???

"So I guess you should talk to her, she once told me that you are her bias from Bts" I said honestly.

"Ohh really!!!!!" He exclaimed happily
I nodded
"But I guess I don't want to, I don't know why but I don't want to date her, I feel like what if I hurt that precious soul, she is really sweet girl" He answered

"Why would you hurt her, you are also kind and sweet person" I said

"I don't know, whenever I feel like I should talk to her somehow my heart stops me, I don't know why but it happens" he replied.

I don't know what I felt when he said that, is it happiness or something else.

I just nodded.

"I guess you should sometimes, atleast like friends" I said looking at him
He just nodded "let's see"

I smiled...

TAEHYUNG POV:

Tzuyu is right I should sometimes atleast try to talk to Rosé, I guess.
We Both finished our ice cream we both walked further inside the park.

It's so beautiful here full of trees and fireflies. I could see Tzuyu was amazed by the view so do I.
I smiled looking at her. I don't know today how many times I admired her beauty.

But then I remember, I need to ask her the most important thing....

"Ah Tzuyuah" I called her.
She turned around me "yes oppa"

" Like we are together for years now, and we are actually really close to each other, but...
.
.
.
but we don't really have a single.. 

photo together" I said with a shy smile.
She looked at me and started to laugh...

Did I said something funny....

TZUYU POV:

I almost thought he is going to confess to me, my heart was pounding like hell
But then...
.
.
photo... Why is he so nervous about that.
I just can't control myself how cute is this man. I just laughed.
He gaved me a question look and I know what he is thinking.

"No Oppa it's nothing funny, it's just you are soo adorable" I said pinching his cheeks

"Ah you really know me well" he said giving me his boxy smile.

"Of course oppa I also wanted to take photos with you, let's take" I said happily removing my mobile.

We took some selfies together with different pose. We shared the pics.

He smiled looking at the photos so do I.

I don't really want this night to end. This is one of the best days of my life.

And i'm happy he is the one with me on my best day.

======================================

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑫𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔.

𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒔 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.

𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮....