06- FIGHTING!!!

TZUYU POV:

We are now in middle of our ride, it's really tiring, I'm really sorry for Tae Oppa after the award function he will be soo tired still he came with me, and top of that it's a long journey.

"Oppa I'm really sorry you must be so tired yet you have to come along, you should have took some rest, I could have taken taxi or could have accompanied by any staff member"
"Aish why would I let you take the Taxi or anyone else when I'm here for you. I can't let you go with any stranger Tzuyuah" Tae oppa said in worried tone. I literally felt blast of happiness inside me.

"And I'm not tired, instead I'm enjoying a long drive with you, we haven't gone like this before" He looked at me and smiled.
"Yah actually we haven't went alone anywhere" I replied looking at him and smiled showing my dimples.

"I'm in love with your dimples" Tae Oppa said.

What..... He loves my..... my thought were intrupted when Tae oppa continued

"It always reminds me of my little sis" he said looking straight into the road

"Ahh sis" I mumbled. I felt something not so good but I smiled happily
"You should sleep now, take some rest I'll wake you up when we arrive there" Tae oppa said

"No Oppa I'm not sleepy" I said looking outside the window.

We talked about some stuff and I'm enjoying the scenery outside.
I guess i'm really tired, just when I fell into deep sleep.

TAEHYUNG POV:

We were quite for sometime, I only focused on the road since it's really dark. I glanced at her and found a sleeping beauty.
She is literally most beautiful girl I have seen. Innocent yet elegant. I know now why all male idols are head over heels for her.

She is kind and simple, all the quality a boy would ask for.
When I first saw her in award she really reminds me of my little sis. I'm already in love with her innocence. When I first saw her I never thought we would be this close, but destiny made us together, now look we are soo good friends. Sometimes I wonder how come I'm not in love with her, she is perfect in every single way. But I guess we are destined to be good friends and I'm blessed to have her.
Just I want her to be happy whenever she  will find her man. And our friendship to grow stronger by the time.
But somepart of me hurts when I think she will have her man one day, her ideal man. I don't know why it hurts, why I feel this way, I'm sure that I don't have feelings for her like that, but I'm unable to figure what's that feeling....

Just then I stopped the car on one side of the road. I looked at her she is peacefully sleeping, like an angel. Her hairs were covering her face. I took the strands of her hair and moved slowly to the back of her ears. I smiled looking at her innocent face.

"Yaa KIM TAEHYUNG what are you doing right now, you need to bring Medicine for Minari as fast as possible" I mumbled hitting my forehead.
I need to drive fast still half an hour is remaining to reach their. I start the engine.

After sometime she woke up slowly and looked at me.
Ahh she is cute

"Oppa were are we" She asked in sleepy time
"We are almost their Tzuyuah, don't worry I'll drive quickly way back to the dorm"
She nodded.

Finally we reached the destination. I'm literally tired right now I don't know how will I drive way back, but I need to.

"Here oppa take this" she handed me mask for the disguise.
I wore the mask and glasses so I won't be recognised.

( 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 )...

JIHYO POV:

"Ok it's almost 2 hours now, I guess they'll reach by now" Mina said
"Are you sure, we need to make sure they'll reach there, so they will get more time" Dahyun said
" Yahhh they might have reached by now" Mina said confidently