28- PARTY

TZUYU POV:

It's been a 1 week since Tae oppa returned Korea. I know I may sound stupid right now but i'm missing him like hell. I want him by my side, but he is not here and really it feels like eternity has passed since I saw him.

Today I'm heading back to Korea to continue with my Unnie's. Nayeon Unnie and Sana unnie used to call everyday  and would only request to come back  soon. And ya even though it's only 1 week I miss them.

"Be safe baby, and come home soon with Taehyung" Mom giggled.
"Yesssss sure, I'll try to bring whole BTS TWICE and if I can BLACKPINK as well" yay Mom and Brother are Blackpink fan as well.

My brother drop me to the airport.
"Be safe Tzuyuah"he caressed my hairs. "You too Oppa" I hugged him tight.

I tried to call Tae Oppa, but he is not picking the call, it's strange because he always pick my call even though he is busy. But  he is an idol he must be doing something important.

I reached Korea, Manger Oppa came to pick me.
"Thank you Oppa"
He smiled.

He took me straight to TWICE dorm.
The moment I entered inside, Nayeon Unnie was the first one to throw herself on me.

"Tzuyuah I missed you so much" She faked her cry.
"Unnie, are you the Maknae or me?"

She broke the hug and pouted. I giggled
"I missed you to Unnie"
"And what about me?" Sana Unnie came down running.

I hugged her "yes how come I not miss you"
She giggled giving me a tight hug.
How lucky i am to have such caring Unnie's. In previous life I surely saved the country to have this Unnie's in this life.

Then one by one all Unnie's came and hugged me.

"So how was your small vacation?" Jihyo Unnie tapped my shoulders.
"It was good Unnie" I smiled.

"When Tzuyu left Korea, she was single but now when she came back she is already taken" Nayeon Unnie winked.

Ya I already told them about Me and Tae Oppa getting together and like they are  more happy than me.
"Finally all our hard work, this two fools are together" Mina Unnie giggled.

"Thank you so much, you always care for me, always fruit for my happiness, I'm really really blessed to have you all"

"It's just we want you to be happy, and Tae oppa is your happiness" Jihyo Unnie smiled.
"And yes he is best!!!!" Chae gave me a thumb's up.

"So did you already had you first kiss?" Sana Unnie looked curious.

Ahh this Unnie!!!! Why she is like this. I just can't control my blush recalling the kiss we shared when he was with me.

"Looking at her crimson face, I conclude that she already had her first kiss" Dahyun Unnie teased.
I hide my face in my palm in embarrassment.

"Uhh Our Maknae had her first kiss, but still her Unnie's are single" Nayeon Unnie shrugged.

"Ok Unnie, I will take shower" I got from my seat.
"Ahh Tzuyuah, select an elegant dress to wear for evening" Jihyo Unnie stopped me.
"Uh why?? We don't have anything today right?" I asked.
"Today Idols party is held, all groups are invited, so we are supposed to attend" Jihyo Unnie said.

I pouted, I thought I will be resting toady, but this party.... 
"BTS is also coming" she winked.
Ok so I Will be able to meet Oppa today, I won't spoil any chance for sure. Now I'm waiting for the evening to come.

"Ok" I headed to the shower cleaning myself.
I flopped on the bed taking my phone in my hands. I called Tae oppa to inform him I landed safely but still he is not picking the call. What happened to him..  is he mad or something.
No that can't be last night I talked to him and every thing was normal. Thinking some random thoughts I drifted myself into dream land.