02- WORLD'S MOST HANDSOME MAN

TZUYU POV:

We entered the venue and headed towards the red carpet, camera flashing from hundreds of camera... I'm actually a type of girl who don't like to gain much attention, but i'm an idol so gaining attention just became the part of life!!!

We enter and my eyes automatically started to roam around in search of someone since i was the last one to enter I was unable to look clearly. Momo unnie beside me started to give me a teasing smile
"Waee?" I asked

"I know whom you are looking for" she replied walking along giving a small smile.
"Don't concentrate on me you need to concentrate of Heechul oppa" i savagely stated. She rolled her eyes and continue to walk.
As i entered i finally see him, already looking at us. He is looking so good in that yellow outfit, i always loved when he wears yellow outfits
"He is indeed The World's most Handsome Man" i mumbled to myself but i can see that Sana Unnie heard this and gave me teasing smile.

We passed by them one by one while bowing without making anything obvious to the fans, but i couldn't hold my smile while passing by Tae oppa, so i slightly smiled and yes he smiled back, ahh his smile is so pleasing.

We sat on our sits and I looked at Sana unnie she was looking at Bts side.
" Unnie don't be desperate we are going to meet them, your kookie...... I said emphasizing the word kookie
"Yah I'm not desperate" she rolled her eyes and I started to laugh.

I tried not to look at oppa but i took quick glance whenever i get the chance.
It's Time for Blackpink Unnie's performance, Rosé Unnie was there on screen, I looked at Tae Oppa and he was smiling brightly.
Ya he has crush on unnie, since i'm close to him he told me. And on other side Rosé Unnie is also close to me and she once told me that Tae oppa is her bias from BTS.

I don't feel good about this,
They will surely look good together.. But...
I never got this answer of but, it's not that i'm jealous, but i'm worried about both i guess since both are very good friend of mine.

Then suddenly the screen showed me. And i just smiled. We get up from our seats since it was our time for performance. We were getting ready and looked around hoping they will come to see us. But they didn't.
I guess Jihyo unnie saw this and said " they will be meeting us after the ceremony, for now cheer up"
I smiled and simply nodded.

We were on the stage now, i quickly glanced on Bts side and They all were smiling brightly waiting for our performance.

Our performance finished we head back to the Dressing room to get changed and we headed back to the sits, but Bts oppa's were not there, they might be in there dressing room. I was excited to see there performance after so long and so do my Unnie's. Blackpink Unnie's were there Rosé unnie smiled at me which I wholeheartedly replied back.

" Now welcome the Global Superstar BTS...." The MC announced i focused on the stage.

There Fake love intro was jaw dropping and then his deep voice strike my years which i guess gave goosebumps to everyone. They all are shining, he is shining....

Then they were performing idol, they came exactly in front of idols sits were all of us were seated. At the end he waved his hand in my direction , and i replied with a wave without making obvious. Mina Unnie smiled at my action.
"Aish what are you doing Chou Tzuyu" i mumbled.

There performance ended with everyone giving a Huge round of applause. They headed back stage, and came after some time. I quickly glanced at him.
Everytime i see him my heart melts, it beats faster, but I know this is not love, i haven't experienced it yet, but he treats me like his friends, little sister and i respect him a lot.
This can't be love I guess.

Now it' time to daesang
BTS won 2 daesang...
Namjoon Oppa and Jungkook Oppa gave the speech. When Tae oppa was about to say something the background music started and he stopped. He backed off and started to give his boxy smile, i Smiled at his cuteness.

"Tae oppa is cute, isn't he??" .....
"Yes he is cutest...." I replied and saw Mina unnie giving me a teasing smile.. Ah here she goes again second time in a day
I rolled my eyes

As of We and Blackpink we both got 1 daesang. I gaved the speech in Chinese and bowed. I glanced at Bts and they were smiling proudly.

Finally the encore stage and Bts was doing it. They were singing idol. That Time we were normally standing on the stage. Dahyun unnie came to me " Tae oppa is coming here" she said gaining my attention

I looked at that direction and our eyes met. We didn't make anything obvious  since our ship is one of the famous ship in the industry.

Finally everything ended.. we are going to meet them after soo many months. I'm excited!!!

I will be seeing him....

======================================
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆.
𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 03 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰....

𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑻𝒁𝑼 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮