05- PLAN

JIN POV:

We all were taking about our things, schedules, comeback and all. Suddenly Tae's phone rang it was from Seo Joon hyung. So he excused us and went outside to take the call. "Was that call from PARK SEO JOON"  Nayeon exclaimed twinkling her eyes. "Yeahh" Rm replied. "Daebak.... Tae is so lucky he is his friend i'm a hugeee fan of Seo joon oppa" Nayeon excalimed.

"What so new about that everyone knows Tae is close with him, in which do you live bunny" i teased her.
"Ahh whatever, i really didn't know this, I should ask Tae, if he can make up a meet with Seo Joon oppa" Nayeon with twinkling eyes.
"Why are you calling him oppa do you even know him" I asked in little frustration.
"Every fangirl call her fav oppa!!!!!" Nayeon said.
"Whatever" i was little frustrated but whyyy.......?

"Hyung Chill" Suga whispered to me winking his eyes. I just rolled my eyes.
We got distracted when Tzuyu spilled her ice cream on her clothes.
"Ah i guess i need to go to Rest room" Tzuyu stood up.
"Yah ok come soon, and bring Tae Oppa with you" Sana teased giving her a huge smile.
Tzuyu sighed and went outside.

"Ah finally we got time to talk about this" Jihyo sighed.
"About what" Jungkook asked curiously. Every one nodded with agreement.
"About Tae Oppa and Tzuyu" Mina intrupted
"And what about them" I asked.

"Ya oppa can't you see what's going on between them" Nayeon said rolling her eyes.
"What? They are not dating right, according to them they always say they are friends" I exclaimed.

"Oppa can't you see anything different" Jihyo questioned.
"Ya they are very close and we all tease them" Rm said.

"Ya, but i tease them because i think they are not just friends, they are special for each other" Jihyo said
"But we can't decide that right, they always get annoyed when we tease them" Rm said.

"It's because they are not understanding their feelings, they are restricting their feelings to give the name of LOVE" Mina said
"How can be understand that" I asked
"Eyes tell everything Hyung" Suga spoke up calmly looking at my direction.

"Didn't you saw how they both smiled when they saw their trending video on twitter" Jimin asked
Everyone nodded.
"So what should we do? I don't think they will ever understand their feelings, it's been almost an year we are together but they haven't said anything yet." Jimin exclaimed
"What if they are already together.... And they haven't told about it yet" Jeongyeon said.
"No V hyung can't hide anything from us, he is very transparent person" Jungkook said
"Yeah Tzuyu as well, can't keep her secrets for long" Sana said. 

"I guess we should give them alone time, everytime we meet we are always together as groups, if they are alone sometimes, maybe they can atleast try to understand and will open up" Jihyo explained.

"Ya Jihyo is right, they need time together" Jhope said.
"So what should we do?" Chae questioned.

"I have a plan" Mina smiled.  We all looked at her with curious eyes.
"We know Tzuyu is always the first to help when we are in problem right, will use her kindness to help her...." Mina smirked
.
.
.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Yes Hyung see you soon" I ended the call and was about to head inside I saw Tzuyu coming from the rest room
"Ya Tzuyuah let's go inside" she came to me and smiled.

We both went inside the VIP room. They all were seated quietly and looked towards us.

"What happened why all of you are quiet?" Tzuyu questioned.
"Nothing" Jihyo sighed.
"What nothing tell us what is happening" I questioned again.

"Mina is again having her headache, you know Tzuyu how much pain she gets when her headaches" Nayeon said.
"Why?" I  asked

"During her school time she got into an accident and from that onwards whenever her head aches, it's worse she can't stand nor sit, you know how quite is she, but when this happens, she cry a lot" Tzuyu explained looking at me.
I went on the Mina's side she was looking weak and rested her head on the table.  I caressed her hairs "it'll get better don't worry"

"Unnie you can take the medicines, let's go home quickly" Tzuyu said in hurry.
"That's what we can't do, she forgot to bring medicines from that shop, we don't have it at dorm as well" Dahyun sighed.
"And you know how far the shop is it's 2 hours of traveling" Chae said.
"I guess I should.... " Jeongyeon was about to tell something when Tzuyu intrupted.

"I will go Unnie" Tzuyu said.
"No maknae it's ok I can go!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.
"No Unnie you look really tired and I'm really ok" Tzuyu said with smile.
"But you can't go alone Tzuyuah" Mina said weekly.
"Ok then I will go with her" Dahyun said
"No!!!! Two girls alone  at night time and you two are idols. Along with Tzuyu one of us will go" Jin hyung exclaimed looking in our direction.

"Jungkook can you go with Tzuyu?" Nayeon Asked.

Wait why Jungkook!!!! why can't they ask me , I can also go with her, I can also protect her, why she didn't asked me, I'm the one close to her!!! Ya Jungkook has good body and muscle's but I can protect her as well!!!!

"Noona I'm really sorry but today during the performance I got sprains on my hands, I don't think I can drive" Jungkook replied.

Before anyone can say anything I said in calm tone "I will go with Tzuyu".
They looked at me and smiled
Tzuyu looked at me and nodded.
"Let's go quickly and take Mina to our dorm since it's 5 min from here, we will try to come quickly as possible, Take rest Minari" I said. They all nodded in agreement.

I called Manager hyung so he can bring my car to the restaurant quickly.

Tzuyu left first, I patted at Mina's back and left the room, when I closed the door, I heard some giggles and claps, I was about to go and ask but "Oppa come quickly manager oppa brought your car" Tzuyu shouted from outside. I quickly run towards her and thanked hyung for bringing the car.

He asked me what's the matter. I explained him the situation and he allowed me to go. He warned to be careful and wear our masks. We nodded and quickly went inside the car.

"Let's go oppa it's a long journey" Tzuyu said with worried eyes
"Don't worry we will quickly return" I said and caressed her hair.

She smiled and we drove off.

SANA POV:

All looked happy and were celebrating.
"Finally we did it" Jihyo said happily.

"Noona What happened why are you sad?" Jungkook asked me. They all looked at me

"We shouldn't have done this, Tae oppa and Tzuyu were so worried about Mina, we just fooled them. I don't think we did right thing..." I sighed
Nayeon Unnie came to me and hugged me.

"Sana we know this was wrong but we have to make them realize right, it's Just a small lie to make two precious souls together, don't be sad..." Nayeon explained
They all including boys came and hugged me. They broke the group hug and looked at me.
I smiled brightly.

Sorry Tzuyuah, sorry Tae oppa... But we all want you two to be together.

We drove off to BTS dorm
.
.
.
for last part of our plan...

======================================

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.
𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑻𝒁𝑼 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈....