SPECIAL- JINAYEON

NAYEON POV:

For a week we got no schedules, I always wait for the time like where we can just sleep, eat and hangout with our friends. You know I'm really bubbly and can make friends really quick. Not a single day of this one week rest I was home. I have many friends so I just hangout with them.

Today BTS are here in our dorm. Sana and Jungkook are already together, to be honest I thought they would be the first couple among us.
I'm here sitting beside the pool area thinking why I'm single, I have so many friends but still I haven't developed such type of feeling for anyone yet.

"You are thinking about me, don't you?" Jin Oppa came and sat beside me.
"In your dreams" I rolled my eyes.

This man always fight with me, I admit he is really really really handsome. Just a perfect face with a perfect personality. We bicker a lot but still I'm most comfortable with Jin Oppa.

"So I heard you were not home all this week" He started.
"Hmmmmmm" I replied shortly.
"So where were you?" He looked at me.
"Just hanging out with some of the friends" I smiled.
"Ohh, Nayeon you are not hiding anything from us?" He says more like yelling.
"What would I hide?" I looked at him.
"Like you are dating someone?" He looked ahead.

Should I just tease him, I want to see his reaction.
"How did you know Oppa????" I looked at him with widen eyes.
He looked at me in disbelief.
"Really, you are dating???" He looked serious now.
I Just nodded indicating yes.

Then immediately he eyes turned sad? Is he sad? Why? He break the eye contact and gave a small smile.

"Are you sad Oppa?" I gave him teasing smile.
"Why would I?" He said slowly.
Now this is strange, everytime I tease him he reply with protest, but this time that's not the case.
"So he is an Idol?" He asked without looking at me.
"Yes he is idol" I'm literally playing with this guy.
"He is really handsome, more handsome than you" I giggled. Now here I expected he will protest but I was wrong.
"Ohhhh" was the only thing he said.

"Let's go inside" he got up but I held his hands to stop him.
"Oppa" he looked at me
"Hmm"
"I was joking, I'm not dating anyone" I made a really serious face.
He sat in front of me and looked confused.
"I was just playing with you" I replied honestly.
"Really!!!" He smiled
"Yes really..."

Then he gave the most beautiful smile towards me.
Why is he so happy?

"Why are you so happy, perhaps you like me?" I teased him, I know that can't be we are like way too opposite from each other in terms of opinions.
He didn't replied to my answer and just stared at me, his stares are reaching to my soul.
He pulled me closer and leaned towards me with that damm serious look. He brushed his lips on my ears sending shivers all over my body. I can even feel his cheeks on mine.

"What if I say I like you?" He whispered into my ears.
He leaned back not far away from my face and just kept staring at me. While me? I'm froze at my spot.

Am I dreaming or what? Is he joking with me?
"Oppa, you are good at jokes" I faked the laugh and broke the eye contact.
He cupped my face and turned my eyes again to see his deep eyes.
"Do I look like I'm joking?" He slowly said.

I have never seen Jin Oppa like this, this is first time he is way to serious. I can feel my heartbeat growing inside my chest. What am I supposed to say here, actually I have a little crush on him. But what should I say now.

"I like you bunny"
I literally can't believe Mr WWH is actually confessing to me. I Just gulped absorbing all the things just happen now. I never expected this between me and him.

He then took my both hands in his and smiled at me.
"It's ok if you don't like me" he smiled and tried to remove his hands but I held it firm not letting it go. He gave a confusing look.

"I-I have some special feelings for you in me, b-but I don't know what it i-is" I literally shuttered.
He chuckled and gripped my hands even more.

"Sooo, I will eventually help you to understand this feeling" he caressed my cheeks. Which I love the most. I showed him my bunny smile and he chuckled.

"You are cute" he pinched my cheeks.
"Of course I am" back again to Im Nayeon.

He kneeled in front of me making our level equal.
"So Nayeon-si I will help you to understand what is love, so would you like to court me?" He looked nervous. I just kept quiet thinking how to answer. Of course I'm going to say yes but I can't form my words.

"Unnie, just say yes!!!!!!"
We both turned around to the entrance of the pool, only to find all the members looking at us with teasing smile and waiting for my answer.
"Yahhh it's not good to eardrop others conversation" Jin Oppa yelled.
"Hyung we are curious, we want Bangtwice Amma Appa" Jungkook giggled.

Amma Appa??? I as well giggled into this.
"Unnnie, be quick" Tzuyu yelled.
I looked down at Oppa and smiled brightly.

"How can I say no to Mr World wide Handsome"
He got up and hugged me tightly squeezing between his strong arms. I hugged him back feeling comfort in his embrace.

They all came and gave us a group hug, I'm lacking the oxygen now.
"Yahhhh... Now leave me or I else I will die here" I yelled they all backed off and started to laugh.

"Ok In some time we will have next Bangtwice couple" Yoongi Oppa smiled.
"Yeahhhhhh!!!!"
Jin Oppa looked at me and smiled.

"Get ready to have best days of your life IM NAYEON"

======================================

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏.
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆.

𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈......