30- EPILOGUE

TAEHYUNG POV:

So after many weeks again we are having Bangtwice Party at TWICE dorm. It's like we are really close to eachother and party is must to deepen our bondings.

While for me and Tzu, I'm happy as ever. Having her by my side is really a blessing. Only thing that irritates me is the dream, where I can't see the girl at all.

Now it's already time to sleep, and we decided to sleep here at TWICE dorm. And for sure I will be sleeping with Tzu, it's not like that I'm sleeping with her for the first time I already slept with her. To be honest I control my self a lot, I want her but she is still young and I can see in her eyes that she is not yet ready for these things. So I respect her and will wait for the perfect time to come.

"Oppa, let's sleep I'm really sleepy" she tapped beside her indicating me to sleep. She is really sleepy she must be tired.
I drop myself beside her as she quickly sink herself into my embrace. 

"Oppa..." She mumbled sniffing my scent.
"Hmmm"

"Eve's will be so happy, when they will know we are actually together" she mumbled
"Yeah, they have sharp eyes, to detect the chemistry between us" I giggled.
"But....." I stopped.

She looked up to see my face.
"But?" She gave a concern look.

"I really want to tell everyone you are mine, but I don't want you to get any hate just because of me, you are too precious to get that hates"

She sat straight in front of me looking straight into my eyes and held both my hands.
"It doesn't matter for me Oppa, they are just jealous and I don't really care, because all I know is I love you and You love me" she pecked my cheeks.
"Andd someday we will announce" she smiled showing her dimples.

She only say some simple words, but now I feel so relieved and happy.

"Tzu you are magician" I cupped her cheeks. She giggled.
I lean forward to kiss her, coz I can't control that kissable lips of her.

"I love you" she mumbled between the kiss.
"I love you too" without breaking the sweet yet passionate kiss.

"Let's sleep now" I looked at her.
"Oppa can you sing a song for me??" she gave a puppy eyes.

"You don't need to show that puppy eyes, whatever you want I will give it to you" I pecked her head.
We slept again bringing her head into my chest and my hands holding her waist.
"Oppa our favourite song" she mumbled.
"Hmmm"
"Your Eyes Tell"

~~
Why are my eyes filled with tears?
Hey, stay by my side and laugh

A future without you is a world without colour
Filled with monochrome coldness

Even the darkness we see is so beautiful
Please believe me
Looking only directly at you
So you don't go away

Whatever lies in our way
Look far into the distance
The place you gave me is still
Where my heart entrusts

Shadows of the past keep on chasing me
But the more I try to escape and struggle, the more it follows
But I still want to hold onto it, wherever you are I'll find you
To a tomorrow of us

Even it seems to be the beginning of the end
I’ll call your name

The gazing eyes are so colorful
I'll give my everything to you
Still unable to verbalize
The hopeless dream in my heart

To face the past and the future
How much hope is needed to reach you
It's nights like these that I keep on thinking
In the city at dusk

To be loved
To love someone
I'll become your eye
For the adventure that lies ahead