SPECIAL- ROSÉ

ROSÉ POV:

Our popularity reached the peak, I'm so happy that all the hard work and pain paid off. We performed at Coachella, like seriously!!! That was probably the best day of my entire 22 years of life. I feel blessed to have this life.

We are now here at Paris, for our World Tour. Actually last day was the last day of our tour and today we are given free time to do whatever we want to do. I really want to see the whole Paris. It's beautiful.

"Chaeyoungaa ready???" Jennie Unnie knocked the door.
"Yes Unnie coming" I opened the door for her.
"Where is Lisa and Soya Unnie?"
"They are already down, let's go" She held my hands and dragged out of the room.

_

"Wowwwe it's soo pretty Chae" Lisa giggle looking at the river in front of us.
"Yess it's awesome"
"I already love this place, let's just settle here" Soya Unnie said.
Seriously I wonder who is Maknae of the group.

I'm here now sitting on a bench in front of a beautiful Eiffel tower. It's already evening, we roam whole day eating chit chatting and now I'm tired. While they are taking pictures of the scenery.

Tzu and Tae Oppa told me they are together, and to be very honest I was most happiest. Like my ship sailed guys. Even before I liked Tae Oppa I used to ship them. And the feeling I had for Tae Oppa, I brushed it off. He is a perfect man with perfect personality but not for me. I will also soon have my man.

During this course of time, I got close to Chanyeol Oppa, he is literally sweetest guy. I drool over his beautiful dimples. He is always the one to comfort me and makes me smile. I'm happy that the collaboration happened and I got to know such an amazing person.

Just then I phone vibrated, and it's video call from Tzu. I quickly picked up only to see two beautiful visual striking into my eyes. I quickly covered my eyes.

"𝑊𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑜𝑠é, 𝑤𝒉𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠?" Tae Oppa asked in confusion.
"Your visual are two much for my eyes" I giggled removing my hands
"𝑂𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉" they both laughed at my cheeky line
"𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒" Tzu said.
"Thank you thank you" I smiled happily.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝐶𝑜𝑎𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎" Tae Oppa got excited.
Then suddenly Lisa Jen and Soya Unnie came and grabbed the phone from me.

"And what about us?" Lisa pouted in which they both giggled
"𝑂𝑓𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒" Tzu smiled happily.
I again grab my phone and looked at them looking perfect together.

"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑤?" Tae Oppa asked
"We are still in Paris, today we are free to roam around Paris" I said
"𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦" Tzu pouted
"𝑌𝑎𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉!!! 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡" Tae Oppa yelled
"Yess let's meet soon, I as well miss you all" I smiled
"Wowww what about us, do anyone miss you?" Jennie Unnie said with a sad voice hugging Soya Unnie.

"𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐾 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛" Tae Oppa stated
"Yess Taehyunga" Jisoo Unnie gave a thumb's up to him.

"𝑂𝑘 𝑈𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒" Tzu waved her hands
"Ok you two as well"
"𝐵𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒"

I placed the phone in pocket.
"They two look so good together" Lisa said.
"Yess made for eachother type" Jennie Unnie smiled.
"Yeah they are"

"So let's head back to hotel now, we have morning flight tomorrow." Soya Unnie said.
We all went back to our Hotel feeling relaxed and Happy. All four of us have a separate room here, so we can do whatever we want to do.

I changed myself into a comfy clothes and made a coffee for myself. The view from my balcony is breathtaking. The view is directly showing me beautiful Eiffel tower and the lighting city of Paris.

I'm Just enjoying the view with my beloved coffee. When I heard from the Room next to me, opened their balcony door and came outside. I didn't bother to look at the person and just enjoyed my own company.

I could feel that person is looking at my direction. Off course he will look, like I'm from Blackpink and we are pretty popular here after the concert. I won't look at him just do my work.

"Are you really going to ignore me" he spoke.
This voice I know... I quickly turned to him direction only to find a tall guy with black shirt smiling widely showing his beautiful dimples.

"Chanyeol Oppa??" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah me" he smiled.
I still can't believe what he is doing here?? Next to my room???

"What are you doing here Oppa? And here at this hotel?" I walked towards his side.
"I came to attend my favourite concert" he said.

"Favourite concert?" I asked. He didn't replied just gave a smile.
Then I understood..... Did he attended our concert????

"You attended our concert???" I asked.
"Bingo" he smiled happily.
"Ohh wow, you should have told me, I didn't knew you will attend"
"Just" he looked ahead.

"You are rocking on the stage and On Coachella you were fire" he complimented in which I just blushed.
"Thank you Oppa"

"You knew we are here?"
"Actually No, I just checked in here, but eventually I got to know you all are here and morning I saw you and Jennie going out from your room" he said.
"Ohhhh"

I don't know why... But I always enjoy his company, he is really sweet and caring. Just a perfect gentleman who know how to talk.

We just stay their looking at the beautiful scenery ahead on us talking all the stuff without worrying about the time.

======================================

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐.

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆.
Who is your bias in BLACKPINK?

𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.

𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈....