04- EVEE

TZUYU POV:

Everyone is busy talking to each other, i looked at oppa he is texting with someone and smiling.
Did he already got a girlfriend or what,
he didn't even told me anything......

"Oppa i guess you found a girlfriend!!! and haven't told me about her?" i asked while pouting

"Ahh Hajima don't pout like that" he whined
"Why" i asked
He just smiled at this

"And i don't have any girlfriend, I'm texting to my mom" he replied and handed me his phone. I looked at it and it really his mom.

A relief flood through my mind.
But...

Why????

"Happy?? And don't worry whenever i'll have a girlfriend you will be the first person to know this, Mark my words..." He said while smiling.
"As you should" i replied and smiled.

"Off course Tzuyu will be the first one to know coz she will be......" Mina unnie said teasingly without completing what is meant.

Me and Tae oppa understood and glared at her. She gave her gummy smile and turned around.

"Why all of them are always like this, they know how good friends we are but still..." Tae oppa mumbled which i heard

I nodded, but i felt something bad.. I don't know what but still...

"Ya look here, Tae and Rosé moment at GDA 2019 is trending on YouTube" J-hope oppa yelled and showed us.

It was a fan made video in which when Rosé Unnie entered Tae oppa was focused on her without blinking and Also when she was on the stage he smiled whenever it was her part.. I already know that he have crush on her, i guess it's still there.

"I told you don't be too obvious" Jimin oppa said. Tae oppa was embarrassed and started to give an awkward smile.

"Tae Oppa you and Rosé dating!!?" Sana Unnie asked
"It's noth... " he was about to reply but i don't know what got into me i suddenly replied

"No she is not his gf, he just have a crush on Unnie" i stated firmly
Tae oppa looked at me and then nodded
"She is right, it just i admire her a lot, i don't want to date or something" Tae oppa explained.

Everyone nodded.

"That's all ok, but i guess someone is jealous, the way she replied immediately" Nayeon Unnie gave cheeky smile looking at me.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I was also shocked when i was about to tell, but Tzuyu cutted and explained it, i was confused but somewhat happy i guess.

"It's nothing like that Unnie, Oppa already told me about this so i just tried to defend him from all of your questions" she explained. I smiled looking at her.

"Ahh my ship is sailing" Momo shouted of no where.  We all looked at her.

" 'Taetzu' is also trending on twitter" Momo said with bright smile. I widened my eyes.

Tzuyu quickly snatched Momo's phone, and started to look, I also leaned close to her and peeped into the phone.

It was some moments of us looking at each other. When i looked at her when she entered, when she came on the screen i immediately smiled and made poker face, also when she was trying to look at my direction. I smiled at her action, she was also smiling. But then we realize 14 pairs of eyes were looking at us with the cringe smile.
We both look up.
"What" she asked quickly
"I see both of you are happy seeing this" Jimin teasingly said

"Ahh My ship is sailing" Momo and Jungkook said in unison.

"Yah it's nothing like that, why all of you are always like this, can't two girl and boy be just friends" i exclaimed rolling my eyes.  Tzuyu just nodded without any expression.

"Oh whatever, but Evee's are having the day of their life today, we got Evee couples interaction today." Momo said happily.
I know that our shippers are known as EVEE since we both are Evee lovers. No one asked what is Evee couple so I guess everyone know

"They are just delulu" Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.
Ya she is right, but why i didn't feel good when she said this...

"Whatever" Jungkook exclaimed.

Then our order arrived the waiters placed all the food in front of us.
I saw a waitress being shyly looking towards Kook and he smiled feeling shy.

I see Sana glaring at her, as if she will definitely kill her. As the waitress moved out of our room, I looked and Sana and thought of teasing her.

"Sana.... calm down" i said teasingly
She flinched by my word and smiled  awkwardly. Suga Hyung, Jin hyung and Chaeyoung also started laughed, they also noticed Sana.

"What happen Noona" Jungkook asked Sana innocently.
"A-ahh it n-nothing" she shuttered.

"Kook you will be knowing soon" i said looking at Sana with tease, she just glared at me.

"What happen, did i missed something" Tzuyu slowly asked .
"I will tell you afterwards" i winked at her

She just pouted and continued to eat.

Ah

Cute...

======================================
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆.

𝑼𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒕𝒛𝒖, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 two 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐙𝐔 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.
𝑫𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐜𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈!!!!