08- HUG

TZUYU POV:

"Let's go Oppa, it's really late and I'm really tired right now...."
He just nodded.

We went back to our car.
I saw 2 girls were looking at us. Now I'm afraid what is they recognised us!!!!

"Oppa that two girls are continuously looking towards us, do you think they recognised us??" I asked

He looked at that direction and replied "no I don't think so, don't worry nothing will happen" he patted my back.
We went inside the car

"Just a minute Tzuyuah" He said and leaned his head back to the seat and closed his eyes.

"Hmm" I took this time to admire his beauty, he is indeed the most handsome man I have ever seen, like how can be someone so perfect. He is God's fav. How come can Someone not fall for him. He is way to perfect.
Right now I can't really figure out my feelings for him.
I know I shouldn't develop any other feeling for him, he think me has his friend and I  don't want to ruin this, but...

but how come I can't fall for him, I don't want to... He is a man which every girl could ask for. His caring nature attracts me. His smile, his eyes everything.....
And after spending time with him today I'm literally confused about my feelings towards him.

Do I really like him? did I fall for him?

No Tzuyuah you can't, you can't ruin your friendship and all above that he likes Rosé Unnie, she is soo close to you, I can't do this.
"Control yourself Tzuyuah" I mumbled looking at him

"Hmm?" He opened his eyes and looked at me. And found me staring.....

"Uhh nothing oppa, Just I feel sorry for you, you are soo tired right now" I replied

"Ohh it's okkkkkk, how many times are you going to apologize to me. It's nothing ok" he replied caressing my hairs.

I gave him a dimple smile and nodded.
We both looked at each other, my heart is beating so fast, I'm afraid he might hear that  heart beat. He kept looking at me. I don't know what he is thinking, but I'm enjoying this.

"Oppa" I mumbled

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Oppa" her voice brought me back to this world.

"Huhh" I looked in front moving my eyes from her.
What I was thinking, I was blank I just wanted to look at her, the reason... I don't know why, but I was lost in her eyes.

"Let's go" I said
She nodded.

We are now heading back, it's really dark, not many people's were around.
I looked at her and she was peacefully sleeping.
"She is really tired"

Then I taught what she said before, I should try to talk to Rosé atleast we can be friends.
But how can I talk to her, we barely get a chance to talk at award show also I don't have her number, nor I'm close to any black pink member. I don't really want to ask her number from anyone else. If Rosé is ok, she will only give her number. I will think about this tomorrow, right now I have to leave her to twice dorm.
I'm happy we don't have any schedule tomorrow, I will rest tomorrow. Hope Tzuyu will also get some good rest.
It's really cold right now, and I saw Tzuyu she is not wearing much warm clothes.

I stopped the car and removed my coat and placed on her she grabbed the coat quickly, still sleeping.

"Cute" she must be really cold.

I drove the car and we reached Twice dorm.
She is still sleeping peacefully.

"Tzuyu" I slightly node her
"We are here, get up we are at Twice dorm"