4. unexpected meeting pt2

Flashback

It was first day of college.Hania was getting late as she couldn't wake up on time. She picked the first outfit she could see and got ready in just ten minutes. It was an achievement itself but it was not important at the moment. She tried to call Saira to ask can they go together. But to her disappointment Saira already was at the college. Hania wondered if her day started this way then how will it go further. With all these thoughts in her mind she went to college. It was quite enormous. There were many departments there. And Hania only visited college once for interview. And she was realizing it was not wise of her to visit college once. She tried to call Saira but the voice on other side was saying
" this device is switched off call later." As Hania was late , the classes had started and Saira was attending lecture. And Saira had this habit to switch phone during lectures. Finding class wasn't a big difficulty. The actual problem was to find admin office from where she has to collect her Id card. She looked here and there but couldn't find any staff member nearby. She was walking towards stairs. There was a group of boys near it. They looked like seniors so Hania decided to approach them. One of the guy directed her to go on first floor , turn right then go straight and first door on left is admin office. She thanked him and followed the direction. She reached a door which had no label. Hania found it bit strange but she went ahead. She was beyond shocked when she opened the door. It wasn't a office , it was men's restroom.

Apparently there was no one so Hania felt relieved that no one saw her here. She was in her thoughts when a guy a came out of cubicle. He was staring at her and she noticed that. She closed the door to avoid any further embarrassment. She stood there in corner embarrassed and flustered. She couldn't believe those guys played a prank on her they seemed decent though.

That guy came out of restroom and saw Hania standing in corner. Her back was towards him.
"Excuse me ?".
Hania turned to see the owner of that voice. Hania was all red from embarrassment.
He continued " I feel you are new here , you need any help ?"
Hania gave him confused look and said " yes I am actually a new student."
The guy was a mere stranger but still there was a warm aura surrounfing him. She felt like trusting him. " I have to go to admin office but I don't know the way." That guy asked her to come with him and them they were outside admin office. Before going inside she requested him " please don't tell anyone about this incident that occurred above. They will make fun of me. And I didn't go there intentionally. Some guys pulled a prank on me. And can you stay here please till I come back ? I can't trust anyone here. "
He nodded and after two mins Hania came back. That guy was still there. Hania thanked him with a genuine smile which he reciprocated. Hania then asked him about her department which is accounting and finance.

He told her he is a third year student of accounting and finance. So they technically were in same department and can see each other more often. He directed her towards her classroom and was going in opposite direction.

Hania said in a loud voice " hey boy in white what should I refer to you as ?"
" Ayaan " came the reply from the boy in white
She smiled and he gave her a sly smile and was about to say something but she already went inside the classroom

While remembering their first meeting her lips curved inside.
" after seeing this smile I think you have recognized me." A male voice interrupted her thoughts. Hania came out of trance and realized Ayaan is standing there.

“ Fine I remember you but I am shock to see you. You disappeared suddenly , you got out of touch and now you are here expecting me to remember you."
“ Hania I had reasons for that. But initially why you were acting like as we don't know  each other ?"
“ I thought you forgot me." Hania said with a blank expression.

“No ... No its not the case. I was expecting you to react in your usual way."
“ Things have changed a lot Ayaan."
“ what happened ?"
“ Thats a long story. Can you please review the files and let me know if something is wrong. We can talk about other stuff latter. "
“Okay I understand your point. And I hope we'll get a chance to have a proper conversation."
Hania nodded and left the cabin with  confusion , amusement and surety that he will be a helping hand .
While Ayaan stood there amazed seeing Hania's this side.She wasn't like this. She was a happy go lucky person.

Although her expressions were neutral but her eyes were telling a sad ballad. Ayaan  was determine to find out the reason behind Hania's changed behavior.

He spoke in his thoughts “ Okay Hania I wasn't there in your life for past years. But I am now here."
He looked at file and was figuring out what to do next.

Hania's look on first day of college

Ayaan's look on first day of colleges

Salaam guys
I hope you'll like it
pls vote and comment
Allah hafiz