2. Time to take a decision

Continuation

The smile faded soon when she realized her mother was giving her an intense stare.
" you want to say something dear?"
" no ...... Nothing mom." Hania replied this stammering
" Hania I am your mother , although you are silent but your eyes are telling me a story."
Hania listened this with averting her gaze on the ground
" Hania I know you might be overwhelmed listening all this suddenly but it is important. We don't want to force things on you. If you know someone suitable you can tell me, I'll discuss that with your dad. One more thing dear we don't have much time as good proposals are coming and we can't simply decline them. It is getting difficult for us now. I hope you'll understand our position and it will be better if you clear your stance till this weekend as your dad has to leave for his business conference next week and he may lookout in this matter then."
Hania stood there puzzled
" this is all what i wanted to say. think carefully about this. " saying this her mom went to her room.
Hania stood there for sometime motionlessly and went to her room. She closed the door and started to think about events of the day. That house, phone conversation with Saira, her thoughts while coming back to home and lastly what her mother was saying few minutes ago. She was feeling exhausted, mentally and physically both. She exactly didn't know how to react. Pushing all thoughts aside ,Hania decided to pray as it was the only thing which gave her solace. She completed the prayer and asked Allah to give her strength to deal with this situation and keep her heart away from love.
She felt quite sleepy then and what can be a better escape from problems than sleep .....

Next day she left early for office as Hania don't know exactly what to do next. While driving pass that house Hania's gaze automatically fell onto that window and a lone tear escaped from her eyes. There is an another route to her office but she prefers this one maybe just to relive some good memories.
She reached her office and steadily went to her cabin. She decided at that moment she can't handle this mess on her own , she needs someone's help.Saira was the first person who came into her mind. She quickly took her phone and texted
Saira, can we meet today ? It's urgent
After few minutes her phone buzzed and it was Saira's message
Sure Hanu but when and where
Hania instantly replied
I am taking half day so we can meet around 2 at our usual place cafe goel
Soon Saira's acknowledgment text came.

 She quickly took her phone and texted Saira, can we meet today ? It's urgentAfter few minutes her phone buzzed and it was Saira's message Sure Hanu but when and whereHania instantly repliedI am taking half day so we can meet around 2 at our usual...

(hania's outfit for the day)

Cafe goel

This cafe has been their official meet up place since college days. They prefer to sit in backyard rather than indoor dining area as usually backyard have less crowd.
As Hania entered the backyard she saw Saira already sitting there.She quickly waved in Saira's direction and walked towards her. Saira smiled and greeted her with a hug.
" Asalam o alaikum hanu , its been so long like almost an year that we had actually have a proper meet up." Saira spoke whie hugging Hania. .
Hania broke the hug and replied "walaikum asalam ,yaar I know its been an eternity since I last saw you. It was so good in college that we saw each other daily, but now with our jobs and busy schedules it has been difficult. But I am really thankful to you for taking out your time and coming."
" oh hanu stop being this formal and tell me what happened actually , you talked to aunty right ? And yeah I have already placed order for our staple drink."
(which is cold coffee )

" Saira ...... After talking to you I decided that I will tell mom that I can't simply marry someone , I don't want to experience the  feeling of being loved or being in love again. " Hania said in a serious tone
"ummm.... Then ?"
"But when mom was talking to me about importance of marriage I realized I simply can't tell her this. Its so difficult to discuss such issues with parents.And you know they are thinking about proposals , mom told me some proposals came but they decline them for time being." Hania said with a worried expression
" So Hania you said no to aunty?"
" no yaar If I would have said that then she would have asked me hundred of questions. And plus she asked me If I have someone in my mind. If yes then they might stop dealing with proposals."
" Hanu don't tell me u told her about him." Saira said this with widened eyes
" I will never tell anyone about him. He is my precious secret...
I can't marry a stranger. That person will have so much expectations from me and I won't be able to stand on his expectations. And most importantly I won't be able to love him ( future husband )."
Hania said in a firm tone
" so you are against arrange marriage?"
" in this situation yes , but I don't know what should I do. I simply don't have reasons to justify myself in front of my parents.
And sometimes I want to get married because I know this topic won't end. Sooner or later I
have to get married."
"Hanu I have a solution for this "
" what ?"
* yaar ... You can go for contract marriage ...Marriage which is just on papers."
"Marriage is a very respectful thing. I can't make a mockery of marriage like this." Hania said in slight irritation
" you are getting me wrong , see I am not talking about fake relations. We'll find someone who can understand your situation and marry you. And after that you can go your way and he'll go his way. You will be free from this unnecessary stress and focus on yourself." Saira carefully tried to explain herself

" this doesn't sounds that bad.This way at least my parents will be least worried about me and I will be focusing on other important things.But where will I find such a guy , who would be ready to marry me for namesake."
"umm..... Hanu if u don't mind I know someone who can do this "
" who ?" Hania asked with puzzled expressions
Before Saira could reply waiter came there with the order. He placed the two cups on table.
" Bhonduraam "( slang for a guy who seems dumb )
" who bhonduraam ?" Hania was amazed
" yaar that creep in our college."
"college was filled with creeps."
" your fav one Hania "
"Simply name him. I am not getting whom you are talking about. " Hania said with Irritation
" okay ... Ayaan Ahmed "Saira said this without looking at Hania

The spoon which Hania was using to mix sugar into coffee fell from her hand hearing that name.

Salam guys
Here is the second chapter I wasn't expecting it to be this long but it is essential for understanding the characters.
So guys how is it?
please don't forget to vote and comment, your comments are valuable to me 💜
Take Care 💕