6.Deal

Ayaan's pov
When I met Hania yesterday at Rahim's office I thought will ask her to meet me somewhere else.

Somewhere we can talk freely. I was just thinking and she just did it. She was always like this. Whatever is there in her mind she just speaks out . I don't know why but I always find it hard to express my feelings.

I feel this is one of the reasons I don't have much friends but I am grateful to Allah that I have people in my life who bring out the best in me. At the end of the day quality matters most not quantity.

In college also she used to be so vocal about everything. She wouldn't hesitate meeting new people and talking to them as she know them from a long time unlike me.

The thing I really liked about her was that she was so humble , down to earth and never showed attitude like those popular girls.

In college I remember most of the people used to call me by names like loner, weirdo , creep and other inappropriate names which were very personal.

Amongst them all Hania was the one who never judged me , she never called me by these names. She found it normal that I was not very much into socializing. Often she was the who initiated conversations. This time I wanted I take the lead but here again she surprised me.

Yesterday she was all quite and now she wants to talk somewhere outside the office. And what she said .... Deal. She wants to take about that meeting and Rahim's deal with that company. But we could have talked about it in office only. I guess its not that deal.

To be honest this word deal is not giving me a good vibe. It is about the time I should go to that cafe. Before heading to cafe he muttered this dua

" Oh Allah keep this matter in best interest of us."

Third person's POV
For Hania this half an hour was the longest. She was tired of simply thinking things again and again. Now she wants to take action and clear this emotional mess. After waiting for an eternity it was finally the time.

She kept all her things aside and went straight to cafe.

She chose cafe rather than office to avoid any unwanted controversy. With her office mates she only talked about work matters. If she would have asked Ayaan to meet her in her cabin it would have definitely caused them a controversy. Last thing Hania want at this moment is to be part of office politics.

When she opened the door of cafe she found Ayaan standing there looking for a table. Ayaan didn't notice her coming towards him. She stood behind him and slowly whimpered " we can sit there at the corner. "

Ayaan turned in shock as he didn't expect her to approach him like this. She read his expression and uttered a quick sorry. They headed in that corner table's direction. After making themselves comfortable with seats Hania decided to speak first. Awkward silences were one of those things which she didnt know how to handle. She spoke
" Ayaan I want to talk to you about a very important issue."
Ayaan was amused hearing this
" isn't this too much direct ? One can just talk about basic things for the sake of formality."

" you know very well that I don't like to indulge in formalities , if you haven't forgotten me." Hania said this is in a sarcastic tone
"Hania why do you think like this. It is just that we are meeting after so long and I am a socially awkward person." Ayaan tried to explain his position

After hearing this she felt guilty, she felt she sounded rude.
" Ayaan I am really sorry for behaving like this. I know we are meeting after so long and things are super awkward. And this is not a way to behave with an old friend. After you left the college my life was no less than a roller coaster ride. I am not blaming you but things didn't turn out the way I planned. Alhamdulilah now things are better. But I am stuck with a major issue now. And I feel you are the one who can help me. "Hania said this calmly looking into his eyes.
Ayaan listened each word carefully and asked

" Hania I know I can't change things which caused distress to you but I will be glad to help you in any way. "
" Can you marry me ?",asked Hania bluntly

Ayaan stared at her with wide eyes , he couldn't believe what he heard. Before he could say anything waiter came to ask what they want to order.

Hania instructed him to bring one latte and a cold coffee. Ayaan was amused to see this that she remembers he is a latte consumer. But he quickly got back to what she said a few seconds ago.

" Hania you know what are you saying. If it's a prank then stop it here." Ayaan said in a firm voice
“ no it is not a prank.I am very much serious about this. You are my last hope. I believe you are the only one whom I can trust."
Hania took a small pause and continued

“ Is there anyone in your life ?"
“ no " came the reply from other side
Ayaan felt overwhelmed hearing her confession. It was not wrong to say if we say he has feelings for her. It was not a simple college crush. Was it love ?.... This question often crossed Ayaan's mind.
“ What is this emergency that you think  after marrying me will get  fixed?"
“ Ayaan it is not very simple to explain. Like all parents my parents also want me to settle down. I can't just marry a random stranger. I am not a simple person. And to be honest none can understand me the way you understand me."
“If it's a simple marriage proposal then why you were calling it as a deal ?"

“ Our marriage will not only fix my problem but will cover up your secret also. It will be a win -win situation for both of us."

Waiter arrived with their orders, Ayaan primarily focused on the word secret. He wondered that Hania knows about his secret feelings.

He can't believe it wasn't a dream. It is his reality. He has got the chance for  which he  has wished in secret. He didn't want to decline her , however he was hesitant to say yes.
The reason wasn't her intentions but the way she conveyed her thoughts were suspicious to him.

Discarding all negative thoughts he said
“ I am not against this proposal but Hania we need to discuss this with our families also. Your parents know about your thoughts?"
“ my parents will agree I am sure."
“ I will talk to my mum and dad. They already were looking for a suitable girl. They will be glad to know that I have found   someone. Within few days you can expect a formal proposal from my side."

“Ayaan we don't have time. My parents are already planning to meet some prospects next weekend. We have this weekend only."
“ its Thursday today, it is so soon."
Hania looked at him with pleading eyes
“ I will try to convince them but I can't guarantee anything. I understand your position. Although I agree to this proposal but a relationship without parents'  blessings will never bring us peace."

“ I know this but Ayaan remember this you are my last hope. And can we go for a simple nikkah instead of all wedding festivities as soon as possible after out parents agree."

“That's not a problem actually I always wanted a simple wedding." He said this with the warmest smile possible.

Ayaan's rational thoughts were replaced by his feelings for Hania. He wanted this to happen but not in this way. It was all so shocking and he needs his time to process this conversation between them. But time is limited.

Hania felt mixed emotions. She wasn't happy but relieved. She knew this was a selfish move on her side but for once she wants to think about herself.

Although love is not there from her side but respect and admiration are still there.

They both have plans for future but future has some other plans for them.

Salam guys
Here is the sixth chapter I was feeling so lazy to upload it 😣
I am really thankful for all the love and appreciation  you showed on previous chapters ❤❤❤.

Guys from the characteristics of Ayaan and Hania displayed so far can you guess their zodiac?? I think Hania is a Libra while Ayaan is Pisces

Please share your thoughts in comment section 💕
And don't forget to hit ⭐ button 
Take Care 💕💕
Bye