chapters 1

Y/n pov
Hi I'm y/n also known as subject 21 who escaped area 51,I was raise by Leon Kennedy who I see as my father even though his not but his the one who raised me and he treat me like his own daughter now.

3rd pov:
Y/n was assign to investigate a strange village.it said that some supernatural was happening in that village,y/n needs to get some information there because some rumors said that many people have been missing when they got into the village.

Y/n pov
Father said that some of people who is same as me are living here in this strange village and I need to protect them who knows when there gonna be found by them.i arrived in the strange village that I need to investigate,I was undercovered as one of the villager here.when I got out of my car I don't see many people so it's gonna be hard to get some information.while I was walking I saw a tiny bar and saw some people so I take a break there and drink a little it's not bad to have a little break right,anyway as I was drinking I hear two stranger beside me talking about the missing person.

Stranger 1:hey have you heard that there is another person that gone missing.

Stranger 2:another one?just how many does those monster need to satisfy themselves?!

Stranger 1:you know there not people right,we saw some dead body parts in the forest don't you think there cannibal or something?

Stranger 2:well missing person,body parts that found in the woods? There probably cannibal's.

Y/n pov
While I was eavesdropping the 2 strangers I slowly approached them and asked them to tell me more of this rumors about the missing people and some body parts.

Y/n:hey mind telling me more about this strange things that is happening here I'm interested.

Stranger 1:I haven't seen your face before are you New here?

Y/n:yes I just moved a few days here i need to take care of my sick grandma here.

Stranger 2:I see well the rumors are actually true I mean when those people showed up,many thing has happened here,people's don't take too long outside when it's night.

Stranger 1:and most of the missing people are going from the castle nearby here, whenever some person goes there they never come back.

Stranger 2:some people said that the people who lives in that castle was a 9f tall woman with 3 girls must be her daughter's.

Y/n:I see...(saw the missing person incident was coming from that castle I need to go there and find something.)

Well thank you for telling me this,I just need to not go near the castle and dont stay outside for too long.now if you excuse me I need to go back to my grandma's house,she might be looking for me.

Stranger 1:careful on your way lady, most of the missing person are young girls.

I nod at them and leave.

As I was leaving the tiny bar I hide in the forest and spread my wings,I fly out the village and head straight to the castle were the missing person incident happened.

Timeskip

As I got there,I try to look in the window but I can't see anything on what's inside so I try to find a way to go inside.a minutes had pass and I saw some door,I tried to open it and to my surprise it's unlocked?!

???? Pov:
Well,well,well looks like we got some visitors.i said as I sip my wine and one of my daughters called me out.

???? Pov:mother!

???? Pov:what is it my daughter?

???? Pov:my mark is burning like crazy I tried scratching it but the longer it gets the pain gets stronger.

????pov:mother!

I spot my two daughters flying out from here and saying the same thing.

???? Pov:oh my could it be the intruder is your soulmate?

The daughter's is surprise for what there mother had said to them

???? Pov:do you mean after all those centuries we finally found our soulmate?

???? Pov:well as you can see your mark is glowing and it's hurting like crazy.when it hurts more that means that your soulmate is nearby so you must find your soulmate make sure it doesn't get out of the castle.

Yes mother,my daughter's said as they fly away finding there soulmate," I wonder what there soulmate looks like?"I smirk as I sip my wine."im glad they finally have there soulmate".