chapter 20

Y/n pov
Weeks have past but still no sign of the attack.after what happened we start planning once Veronica decided another war and attacking us again the lycans were patrolling each territory.even though it's been 3 weeks since the last attack we still need to be aware.the girls ask me how I made their weakness disappear.i tried changing the subject but they keep pulling that up so I decided to tell them.

"I took your weakness,that means i can die of cold"

"What!"why did you took it!"Bela said.

"Give it back now y/n!"Daniela said.

"No I don't want you to get hurt again like last time"I told them.

"Well we've rather die than lose you!"Cassandra said.

"Just listen to me.i know cold is my weakness now but I still can go outside even if it's winter but I can't stay out for too long or else I'll die"

"So there's limit"mother Alcina said.

"You must be careful now y/n now that you can't stay on the cold for too long"Alcina warned me.

"As long as our enemies don't know it then we're good"Bela said.

"I don't want to said this but Veronica is a clever one she might already know it"I said.

After telling them mother Alcina told to her daughter's to make me stay away from cold temperature so now we're ever I go they follow me behind.i didn't mind it and just roam around the castle.i stopped when I scent something.my face turn serious when I know that it's starting.

"She's here"I said.The girls made a murder look after I said that.i told them to warn the others.at first they didn't want to leave me behind but I told them I'll be fine and stay out of cold places,they sigh and agreed while they start to fly away.

I start flying out the window to find we're she is attacking.when it got closer i stop I spot Veronica with a giant creatures behind her.she notice me and smiled.

"Y/n~Having a good day?~"

"I was in a good mood, now that i saw you im starting to get irritated"

"Is that how you welcome your visitors?"

"Depends if I like them or not"

She giggles and order one of the creature to attack me.the giant bird charged at me.i blocked it with my kagune then slice it in two.

"You will need a tough one creature than some chicken"

"I know I was just about too~"

Suddenly a strange creature appear infront me and punch me.i blocked it but I got blast away.

"Bring her to me alive"the creature nod before coming were I got blasted.

"Ouch"I said while standing up moving away the woods on me.i scent the creature coming this way.i charged at it bumping head to head on it.it tried punching me again,I blocked it with my kagune while I kicked its face.soon I was uppercut by it and we both backed away.blood start to come out on my mouth,I wipe it out and smiled at the creature.

"You will be complicated to kill"I said as I warm up and start letting another kagune out my eyes turn red.and charged my kagune on the creature he blocked it but got blast away.i immediately rush over it charging another kagune it him.i start charging my kagune non stop at it.after a while it was about to die I was about to finish it when I was trapped by chains.my kagune suddenly disappear and my eyes turn normal.i look at it to see Veronica smiling,I growl at her.

"Such energy on you y/n~"

"You always like to interrupt with my life do you Veronica"

"We can always find fun once we're together~"

"Sorry this one is taken"after saying that her smiled fade away.she did not like that.the creature start to gain consciousness.

"Tsk"

"Now don't be angry now y/n this time I won't let you go"

"Yeah tell that to my buddy"

She got confused then suddenly she was hammered away by heisenberg.veronica blast away and the chain disappear.the girls start appearing too and so the others.

"Made it in time"Heisenberg said.

"That's home run Heisenberg"

"I know right maybe next time I'll become a baseball player"we chuckle.the creature start to stand up.it was about to charged at me when it was slice to ribbons.i look to see mother Alcina with a murderous look at the creature.

"You dare hurt my daughter in law you filthy creature"she said.

"You alright Little one?"Bela asked me.i nod then looked were Veronica got blast away I spot her coming back.

"You fools"

"That's what you get for messing with our family"Heisenberg said.

"We're not gonna let you take our soulmate again"the girls said.

"It's time you surrender mortal"mother Miranda said.

She laugh crazily.

"I think I hit your friend to hard in the head"Heisenberg joke.

"If I can't have you might as well kill you all"she said then she start turning into a hideous creature made of chain the girls and the others suddenly fall down.i manage to catch the three.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I think she took our strength"Bela said weakly.i started to feel weak too and fall on my knees.

"Bow to your queen"she said then she took the three away from us.

"Daughter's!"mother Alcina shout she was trapped by the chain and so is the other's.

"Let them go!"I said as I tried to stand up some chains hit me and trapped me.

"Now watch as I turn your soulmates into stones and squash them like a bug"she said before starting to grip the chain on them.daniela started to hiss in pain.cassandra and Bela tried holding their pain.

"NO!!!"I struggle the chain wanting to save them.i don't want to lose someone infront of me.

"GET UP Y/N GET THE FUCKED UP!!!" I curse myself to stand up.the girls looked at me struggling they form a smile.

"Y/n we love you farewell"they said in unison.the world suddenly stops and my eyes turn blank.the girls turn into stones and I was there couldn't even do anything.i heard Veronica laugh while she turn them into stone.some voice start whispering in my head.

"Kill..."

"Kill..."

"Kill..."

"Y/n you want to avenge them right?"the devil whisper.

"Yes..."

"Then accept me and I will give you power to kill her"

I nod then close my eyes some black thing starts spreading my body,horns start growing my white wings turn into a devil one eyes turn black and red.

All my kagune start appearing.veronica never knew she will feel fear.the others felt the dark aura of y/n spreading across the area.
Chain start to broke on y/n.she fly out and look at Veronica with no expression.