chapter 4

Y/n pov
I woke up seeing the three beside me then I notice some light at us.i immediately realize its the sun,I jumped out and close the curtains.the girls woke up.

"What's with the rush little one?"Bela said to me while yawning.

"I close the curtains cause the sun is rising you might get burn"I said to them.

"Sun can't kill us it's the cold Temperature"Daniela said to me.

"But your vampires?"I said to them.

"Well everybody is confused at first"Cassandra said.

"But I always wonder what it looks like outside"Daniela said.

"I see"I said to them.i smiled"how about I take you out?"

"But it's cold outside"Bela said.

"I can lend you my coat if it's not enough to warm you I'll cover you with my wings"I said to them.they look to me happily and immediately hugged me.

After that we got out of the room and lend them my coats.as we were about to go we saw lady dimitrescu.

"We're are you heading?"lady dimitrescu asked.

"I'm gonna take the girls outside"I said to her.

"It's cold outside I can't let them go and beside who know when you might leave?"lady dimitrescu said.

"I'll lend them my coats so that it can cover them from the cold Temperature if it's not enough to warm them I'll cover them with my wings and don't worry Im not leaving you here.im not gonna let them take you back to area 51.i only joined the company so that I can get information about their plans.besides they already know my identity,that's why Leon send me here so that I can protect you all.its time to end this suffering.i said to her with anger in my face just saying area 51 makes my blood boil.

Lady dimitrescu got surprised of what I said.i was surprised she let us  go."alright I'll let you go outside but be back before sunset"she said to us.

The girls smiled."we will be back before dawn lady dimi-"

Call me mother Alcina,I already told you that"she said to me.

"Okay mother Alcina we will be back before dawn"I said as we take our leave.

"Daughter's please keep an eye on her we won't know when she might run"lady dimitrescu said still having her thought's about me.she really think I will run away from them.

"Of course mother we won't let our soulmate get away"Cassandra said while she smirks at me,I gulp.

"W-well we will take our leave"I said to alcina before going out.

Timeskip
While the girls where playing like a little kids I chuckle just how cute they look.after an hour Bela shouted"let go of me you stupid man thing"she said while I spot some random drunk guys.the other guy was grabbing Bela by the wrist.my blood suddenly boils and immediately come over.

I grabbed the mans hand.he looks at me not wanting to be interrupted.but then he notice I was a girl as well so he smirks at me."well what a jackpot we have four girls on our way"the man said.

"What are doing here in the middle of the forest ladies"the other man said while smirking at Cassandra.

Cassandra let out a small growl at the man.

"I was about to ask you the same question what are you doing here in the middle of the forest hitting on some poor girls, shouldn't you be home helping your siblings wiping their asses clean?"I said to them venomously.

"Ooooh friend she got you there"the man that I was grabbing said to his friend and the other guy did not like what I said to him.

Then he suddenly look at Daniela and smirk at her"Mind If I borrow this pretty thing?"the man said studying Daniela.

Daniela felt terrified not wanting to be touched by the man,she slowly grabbed my back.i was trying to keep my temper not wanting to start a fight.

"The blonde is mine then"the man I was grabbing said to Bela.

I reach my limit and punched the guy in the face sending him off to his fellas.the other two is shocked grabbing their friend.

"Girls stay behind me"I said to the girls,they nod and immediately come to my back.

"You little bitch!"the man I punched said to me.

"You will regret that"the other guy said.

"Ooooh scary"I said to them while slowly approaching.my expression is completely blank while looking at them.

"You picked the wrong person to mess with"I said to them.my kagune showed up in my back,I looked at them with murderous intent.

The guys falls down,felt terrified.

"You-your not human?!"the 3rd guy said to me.

"I was once but I'm glad I'm not anymore cause I can't live forever with them If I'm not immortal"I said then stabbed the 1st guy that said that Bela is his.

"Bela belongs to me!"I said then I grabbed the 2nd guy who smirk at cassandra.i throw him off to the trees.

"No one looks at my Cassandra like that"I said.i stabbed the last guy multiple times with my kagune who said that he can borrowed Daniela.

"I won't let you lay a hand on my Daniela"I said to the last guy.after multiple stabbing of the last guy.i return my kagune back to my back and smiled at the three man's lifeless body.

I got surprised when someone grabbed me wrapping their arms around me.

"Ill always belong to you little one~"Bela said to me.

"Don't worry we were always yours~"Cassandra said.

"Your hot when your angry~"Daniela said to me.

After saying those words they kiss my neck leaving a mark.i blushed at their sudden actions.

"Girls we need to go back the sun is setting"I said to them.

"And I'm full of blood I'm dirty"I said.

"I liked it dirty"Daniela said and I blushed.

"Alright let's go home I'm sure mother is looking for us beside I had enough fun today plus seeing y/n jealous side makes me turn on~"Cassandra said my blushed grew more when she said that.

After that we go home.when we reach the castle I open the door and notice a white dress standing there.alcina was waiting for us.she was shocked because I'm full of blood.

"Y/n! What happened to you!"Alcina said while running to us.

"I killed some drunk guys cause they were hitting on the girls and saying things that made my blood boil so I go berserk and killed them.

After I explained what happened Alcina hugged us four"I'm so glad your all safe.thank you for saving my daughter's"Alcina said while smiling knowing that what I said earlier was true that I'm gonna protect them no matter what.

"Now you should get clean, your full of blood"Alcina said I nod then run to the girls room.i quickly take off my clothes and run to the shower not noticing the three girls watching me with lust in their eyes.