chapter 9

Y/n pov
After I teach her the piano Bela got to do something so she left.i was just exploring the castle and spot Cassandra,she is like patrolling the hall,I go there so that I can greet her.she immediately notice me and run to me.

"Y/n~"she said while she hug me tightly.

"I've missed you~"she whispered.

"Already?"I chuckle to her and she just pout at me,I smiled and peck her lips,she smiled and kissed back.

After kissing we both pull and start chatting while exploring the castle.in the middle of our chatting Cassandra stop and look at the window,she seem like she wants to go outside.

"I've always want to hunt but I can only do it when there's an intruder but it will be centuries to wait for them"Cassandra said,then suddenly she looks at me.

"No"I quickly said to her.

"Oh come on please~"she said to me while giving me a puppy look,oh God don't give me that cute look.

"Cassandra please don't give me that look it's hard to refuse"I said to her she just grabbed my face so that I can't look away.

"Please?"she said with a puppy look.

I sighed.

"Fine I'll be your prey"I said to her she smiled and hugged me tightly.

"So what am I gonna do?"I said.

"Well since your my prey your just gonna run or hide from me"she said.

"Then what happened when you catch me?"I asked her.she leaned into me and whispered.

"It's a secret~"she whispered.i felt a shivered down my spine.

After that the game begins.she started chasing me,I run down the hall but she is getting closer so I had no choice but to use my wings so that I can escape fast.

"HEY THAT'S CHEATING!!"she yelled.

"You never said I could use my wings as escaping"I said to her.she pout at me and started chasing me faster.i fly faster.after a minute of flying I lost her and start being aware of my surroundings I fly down and start walking I bump into mother Alcina.

"Y/n?"

"Mother,good afternoon"I greet her.she greet back and asked me how I was doing.i told her what Cassandra made me play,she just laugh and wish me good luck cause Cassandra shows no mercy to her prey.i gulp about what mother Alcina told me,I started hearing bugs so I excuse myself to Alcina and start flying.i was finding some good place to hide because I've been flying for hours and my wings is tired.i fly down and let my wings rest,I start walking and notice a picture of three girls.i approach the portrait and read it.

"Bela,Cassandra,Daniela"it's what it said,so this is them before they turn into this"I said while touching the portrait of them.i let my guard down and didn't notice the bugs were getting louder.i immediately got back to reality and start to run but it's to late Cassandra trap me against the wall.she smirks at me I felt some shivered down my spine.

"I've got you~"she said.i got nervous cause I don't know what's gonna happen to me now that she caught me.i shouldn't let my guard down back there damn.

"So...what's gonna happen now?"I said to her.

"Oh don't worry"she said while she grabbed me by the waist.

"I'm sure you'll like it~"she whispered to my ears.she kissed me passionately and her hand start going inside my shirt i tried to stop her but she won't let me.she got annoyed and grabbed both my hand and put it in my head.she start kissing me my neck and biting it leaving a mark.then she start sucking my blood I groaned in pain.her hand goes under my shirt.i tried keeping my moan.my breath is heavy and my face is red.she pulls out and start licking the blood.

"Your really are tasty darling~"she said while she kissed me.after kissing me and marking me all over,she got satisfied and just tease me of how cute I was while she is playing with me.i just look away from her blushing.she just smiled at me and hugged me.