chapter 3

Y/n pov
As I tried to find something to hide at I hear some of the bugs near me and I immediately ran looking for a cabinet or something so I can hide.i notice some cabinet so I hid there and wait for them.after an hour I hear some bugs coming this way,I remained silent hopefully they won't catch me I'm not ready to be kiss yet, it's my first kiss,I've never thought of having a soulmate but now, jeez I don't know what to do."I can smell you little one~"that voice,it's Bela and I feel myself nervous when she said that she can smell me.after a minute I hear the bugs leaves,as I was about to go out, the door opens reaviling the three infront of me.

"We found you~"they said in unison.
I immediately got more nervous.i just smile akwardly at them."hey?"I said.

bela yanked me out of the closet then she grabbed me by the waist.she tighten her grip over me and I can feel her breath on my face she smirks at me cause my face is like a tomato now.

"Let me taste her" Cassandra said then she grabbed me by the back and bit my neck I groan in pain as she sink her teeth on my neck while Daniela did the same on my other side then suddenly Bela kiss me aggressively.i was shocked by Bela,she licked my bottom lip demanding entrance,I denied it and she did not like that,she bit my lip and I groan in pain.she take that chance and slip her tounge into my mouth,I tried fighting her but she won.

Just as I was about to past out she pull away giving me air.

"Your taste sweet little one~"Bela said while licking her lips.

I can't talk due to blood lost, it will take an hour to regenerate my blood again.i just looked at her blankly and her face looks worried.

"Sister I think we should let her rest for now you took to much blood on her"bela said to her sister's.

The two nod and looked worried too so they take me to their room and lay me on the bed,they immediately crawled onto the bed cuddling me.i didn't even struggle cause I'm too tired and light headed so I just close my eyes and rest,I hear them said.

"Goodnight sweety"before I fell asleep into them.

Alcina pov
Just as I said this girl is subject 21 who saved me.she escaped when she was 12,Leon Kennedy was the one that found her and took her,he raised her and treat her like a daughter.now she is one of the best agent even though she didn't like being one cause this company works from the people she escaped from.

"I see where is this y/n now?"mother miranda ask me.

"She is in my castle with my three daughters I forgot to tell you that she is my daughter's soulmate"I told mother miranda.

"Interesting not only she was special to us but special to your daughter as well"mother miranda said.

"We need to keep her at any cost,Alcina I'll leave her to you and your daughter's"mother miranda said to Alcina.

"I won't let you down mother miranda"I said while I leave,I won't let her get in the hands of those people again.i need to protect her like how I protect my daughter's,she is special to my daughter's and also my savior.i will treat her as my own daughter as well.

I got to my castle and try looking for them.i knock on my daughter's room but got no answer from them so I slowly open it and I immediately taken by how cute they look like.there sleeping peacefully with there soulmate.i let a small chuckle and close the door gently leaving the four sleep peacefully.