chapter 16

Y/n pov
That's how I met my biological father and his helping me get revenge on those people who made me like this so I need to work from them to gain some info about other mutants and then my father told me this place so that's how I got here cause we won't know when will they attack here, I need to be prepared so that I can protect all of you.

"It must be sad to lose someone dear to you"Daniela said.

They suddenly hugged me.

"Don't be sad now little one we won't ever leave you"Bela said.

"And we won't let them take you away from us"Cassandra said.

I smiled and hug them back.the sweetness comes to an end when I scent something dangerous.the girls notice it too and their faces turn serious.

"There's an intruder's"Bela said.

"I think there about 20?! Peoples inside the castle"I said.

We quickly go inside the castle to kill the intruder's.we took our separate ways to find them, suddenly I saw mother Alcina surrounded by 17 men's she choke the other man and was about to slice him but the other one shot her and she bled the bullet is not normal.my eyes turns into a murderous one.i spread my wings and fly to them.i grabbed the man who shot mother Alcina and break his neck.the men's look terrified when they see me.

"It's the devil what is she doing here?!"the other man said.

"Since when did I get a cool nickname?"I said before I let out my kagune and start killing them.

"This is what you get for trespassing into someone's property and for hurting my mother in law!!!"I said angrily as I kill them one by one.

After a minute pass I wipe them out the castle hall is full of blood and dead bodies.

"Tsk humans..."I said as I quickly go to mother Alcina to check if she's okay.

"Mother Alcina are you alright?"

"Don't worry darling I'm alright.it will be difficult to heal fast cause the bullet is not normal but I'll be fine you should check my daughter's there still some intruder's in the castle"

"I'll call the others so that you'll get treated"

I use my telepathy to talk to the others"guys we need you here we've been attacked and mother Alcina is injured badly"

"Wow can't believe my sister is being wounded by a mere human"

"Heisenberg now's not the time"

"Will be there asap y/n"mother Miranda said.

Bela pov
As me and my sisters follows the scent  of the intruder's we stop midway and spot the three intruder's,we notice the scent and I immediately growl at them.

"So you three our the soulmates of that cutie?"the other girl said.

"I see you three our the ones who marked our soulmates"I said as we grab our scythe.

"You shouldn't mark someone else soulmates you dogs"Daniel said.

"I don't even want to know what a dog's blood taste like"Cassandra said disgustingly.

They growled at us and start getting ready to clash.

"Just give us kitty and we will retreat"the other girl said.

"Bitch!as if we will give her to you"Cassandra said angrily.

"We won't even let you lay a hand on her"Daniela said.

"Ugh that's why I hate bugs"the other girl said.

After that we start clashing,I got one on one with the brown haired girl while Cassandra got the gray one and Daniela got the white one.

I start slashing her but she dodge and tried to slash me with her claws,I form Into bugs as she slash me.

I giggle"oh doggie those attacks won't harm me"I said to her.

"Oh I know that"she said to me.

"And I also know your weakness"she start grabbing a gun and shot the windows.

Me and my sister screamed in pain.

"YOU STUPID DOGS"I said as we start slashing aggressively but they dodge it and slashed us.

We were on the floor paralyzed.

"It's so cold...."Daniela said.

"Your all bark and no bite you bugs"the brown girl said.

"Any last words?"the white girl said.

"Are we gonna die?but y/n is gonna be alone again..."I said in my mind as my sight start so get blurry.

"Y.../n were...sorry..."I said then suddenly I saw some ginormous wings covered us.i look up and and saw y/n with a worried look expression.

"Hey girls stay with me!"she said.

"Little one...your here"I said.we start to get warmer and warmer.

"Cutie your finally here~"the brown haired girl said to y/n.even though I'm injured badly I still want to get up and slice her up.

I look up at y/n and her face not worried anymore knowing she made it in time.

"You three got hurt,I'm sorry I'm late.."she said.

"Now that your here you need to come with us or your little bugs will die of cold"

"If I come with you peacefully you will not interrupt them anymore?..."

"Well can't broke a promise with a cutie so yes we promise"

"Wait Jess are you sure?"

"We only need the famous devil nothing more" the brown girl said to the white haired girl.

"Then at least let me say goodbye to them"y/n said.

Our eyes widened and grabbed y/n tightly.

"You can't leave us!"Daniela said.

"I won't let them take you!not over my dead body!"Cassandra said.

"I know but I need to go in order for you all to be safe"she said.

After that she whisper something from us.

"Farewell my beloved soulmates..."