chapter 11

Y/n pov
"Family dinner with mother Miranda and your siblings?"

"Yes mother Miranda wants to meet you and so is my siblings"Alcina said.

"Ooookay..."I said to mother Alcina as I got a little nervous I've never met any of them besides Alcina and the girls,well I'm glad mother alcina likes me and so the girls but I don't know if the others will like me.as im to busy having thoughts,Alcina notice it and laugh.

"Oh don't worry dear I'm sure they will like you I've told them how special you are to me and so to my daughter's"Alcina said as she sip her wine.

I just nod at her hoping they would like me once they met me.after Alcina told me that,she asked me to help the girls prepared the dishes so i was at the kitchen seeing the three and it looks like there arguing with something.

"You do it"

"I can't,you do it"

"I have no experience about that"

As I got confused of what there arguing I approached them.

"Hey girls"I greet them.

They turn there head to me and immediately smiled and hugged me.

"Hey little one~"bela greet me.

"How are you darling~"Cassandra asked me.

"Let's read some novel again after dinner y/n~"Daniela said.

"Alright, alright but what are you arguing about?"I asked them.

"Well it's about..."Bela stop midway.

"It's about the food"Cassandra complete it.

"What about it?"I asked.

"We can't cook"Daniela said.

"Then who cooks the food everyday?"I asked.

"It's mother who cooks but now she has something to do so we dont know how are we gonna do it"Bela said.

I chuckle"you were just arguing about the foods?"the girls just look away with embarrassments.

I tied my hair into a pony tail and grabbed the apron.the girls got confused at me.

"I'll handle the dishes just help me prepare the ingredients"I said to them.they just nod and help me handle the ingredients.after preparing it I started cooking.the girls just watch me with amazed in their face.

Timeskip
I've finally finish cooking and called the girls to help me prepared it.

"Girls help me prepare the dishes"

"Oooh smell good what did you cook darling~"Cassandra asked me.

"It's beef Wellington I learn it from my biological father"

"So you didn't meet your real parents"Bela asked.

"Yeah I didn't....but at least Leon made me feel what it's like to have a parent"I said.

The girls hugged me.

"Aaaw don't be sad y/n were here now"Daniela said.

I giggle and hugged them back.after that we start preparing the dishes and wait for mother Alcina arrive with the others.as we were waiting I decided to take a bath so i leave the girls in the dining room and get myself prepared from the family dinner.

Timeskip
After i finish taking a bath I wore a black suit and a black pants with black shoes.i look myself in the mirror I look like I'm coming to a prom.i chuckle and make myself prepared after leaving our room.

As I was going to the dining room I notice mother Alcina and the others were already there.i approached them and greet them.

"Good evening mother"I greet Alcina.

"Good evening y/n,you look great in that suit"Alcina compliment me.i thank her.

"Mother Miranda this is y/n"she told to the lady infront of me.(so this is mother Miranda)I said in my mind.

"So you must be the one that saves Alcina a few years ago I'd like to thank you for that"mother Miranda said.

"It's my pleasure"

"So this is the one that got my niece attention"the man in my right side said.he stand up and approach me.
He examine me from head to toe.

"You look like a simple girl"he said.

"Oh don't judge a book by its cover Heisenberg"Alcina told to the man.

"She may look innocent but she is a dangerous person,you don't wanna mess with her"

"Really?how about we Play a little game tomorrow?"he asked me.

"Umm"

"Oh don't worry I won't kill you"he said.

"Oh I don't mind about you killing me.its the girls I'm worried about"I said.the man looks at his niece.the girls look at him with an anger expression.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to bring her back before noon"he said to the girls.

The girls approach me and grabbed me away from him.

"How are you sure she is gonna fine uncle"Bela said.

"Yeah what if something bad happens to her while playing your games uncle?"Cassandra said.

"I don't want our soulmate to be injured bad"Daniela said.

The girls glared at their uncle.the man just sighed.i sigh too and look at the girls.

"Don't worry girls I'll be fine,I need to prove my worthy to your uncle"I said to them.

"But what if you get hurt"Bela said worriedly.

"Hey I'm not that weak,I promise I'll be back just fine"I told them.they sigh and agreed to let me go to their uncle tomorrow.

"Alright uncle we'll let y/n go tomorrow but if she get injured bad we won't forgive you."Bela said with a serious tone.

"I'm aware of that Bela,I'm looking forward to your soulmate tomorrow"Heisenberg said.

"Ooooh I'd like to watch that tomorrow"the doll said.

"Oh how rude of me I'm Angie"the doll introduce herself.

"And I'm Salvatore"the other guy said.

I greeted them both and start our family dinner.

"I see y/n agree to my little brother idiotic games"Alcina said while sipping her wine. Heisenberg just glared at her.

"I'll be sure to watch that so y/n will be safe while playing your idiotic games"

"Oh come on I just want to see if she's worthy to my niece"

"She's already proven that to my daughter's and to me"

The two started fighting about me,mother Miranda just sigh.

"Well welcome to the family y/n,were always like this but I'm sure you'll get use to it"mother Miranda said.

I smiled awkwardly,I continue eating while watching the two adults fighting.i hope I can gain their uncle's trust,I don't want an enemy between their family.i just need to show him that I can protect this family,and so the dinner had finish and there arguing had finish too so I said goodbye to them and go to the girls room.the girls tried to convince me not to go but I said I need to show there uncle's that I can be worthy of them so they just sigh in defeat.i notice their worried face so I promise them that I'll make it up to them once I got back tomorrow.they smiled but still worried about me so i decided to read a novel with them until we both fell asleep while reading and cuddling each other.