chapter 12

Y/n pov
I left the castle early not letting the girls know.i don't want to Interrupt their sleep plus they'll be more worried cause today is the day I'll play one of their uncle's games,I wonder what kind of game he will let me play I mean I know his not gonna go easy on me.everyone likes me except for him though.i look at the sky while walking."it's so clear today"I said as I stop midway and admire the sky for a little bit.

As I was admiring the sky I didn't notice the man was watching me.

"Loving the sky,I see"

I look into him.

"How long have you been watching me?"I said.

"Not long,you look like a simple highschool girl who is wishing something"he said.

I just smiled at him"well it's not bad to be out of reality just for a little time"

The man laugh"Im starting to like you kid"he said.

I chuckle and follow heisenberg.as we got there I asked him what's the game he just smiled.

"You will know once it begins"

After he said that he leaves me in what looks like an abandoned house or something.a minute later I heard a voice it's Heisenberg voice.

"Welcome y/n to my game.the game is really simple there will be a zombie vampires surroundings you and all you gonna do is wipe them out.

(A death battle I see)I said in my mind.later the zombie start coming out of nowhere surrounding me and looks like there really hungry.

"I just need to kill them right?"I said to Heisenberg.

"Thats right you need to kill or you will be killed.you need to be aware or you will be food"

"Oh I don't need to be aware"I said while warming up.

"There just zombies"I said before i disappeared and took one zombie out(I don't need to take my kagune out I can kill them with my strength)I thought while killing another one.this will be fun.

Heisenberg pov
As I watch y/n kill the zombies I'm kind of impress by her movement's and skills although I want to see more.

"I'm impress that you manage to wipe them out now on to the 2nd one."I said before pushing one button.

A while later two big monster surround y/n.she examine the two monster.they start charging at y/n.she manage two dodge the two and kick them but didn't work.

"Normal kicks won't work against them kid"I said to her.she laugh

"Yeah I kinda see that.there skin is tough look like it's gonna be complicated"she said while cracking her head.

Later I notice some red thing comes out of her back(interesting)I said in my mind while continue watching her.she start charging at the two monster and killed it with her thing in one blow.im surprised that she managed to beat those monster's there one of my best though.

"I told you Heisenberg she is a dangerous one"Alcina said.

"Yeah"I said while watching y/n.the thing immediately disappeared in her back.(I wonder what kind of a monster is she)I thought while thinking of a hard last game then suddenly came up.i smiled and hold the microphone.

"You manage to beat the two monster.my bad for underestimating you"I said to her.

"Don't worry mr.heisenberg I just want to prove my worthy"she said.

"Then how about this" I press the last button.a table with a gun appeared on y/n's front and as expected she got shocked when she saw the three infront of her.

"This is just an illusion.my niece were locked up in a room with one door and full of windows if they break one of the windows cold wind will start coming through the room freezing them.i assume that you know there weakness,you here will have a choice.you can see there's a gun infront of you,the only thing that can open the door is by killing yourself with this gun.you need to choose before The time runs out.so what's it gonna be?are you willing t-"she immediately took the gun and pulled the trigger without any hesitation.

Y/n pov
"Eh?it's empty"I said while the illusion start disappearing infront of me and saw heseinberg with a shocked face.

"Your one hella crazy girl,kid"he said.

"I've told you before that I'm gonna protect them no matter what even if it means taking my own life"I said seriously.

He was speechless and approach me.he touched my shoulder and smiled.

"Welcome to the family y/n you've gain my trust"he said while I smiled at him and thank him for welcoming me to the family.

"Well,well now that my daughter in law had proven her loyalty I think we need to go back now,my daughter's were waiting for her to come back"Alcina said.

"Oh come on let's just celebrate y/n for gaining my trust and now one of the family"heisenberg said while he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Well I guess it's not bad celebrating it.alcina please join us"mother Miranda said,Alcina just sigh and agree.

Heisenberg cheered happily and we start drinking. Heisenberg challenge me to a duel,who got drunk first lose so I agree and start drinking,Alcina cheered me.we already drink 15 bottles and heisenberg look like his gonna throw up now.he lift his hand in defeat and I win but then I was almost at my limit too so Alcina carried me to the castle.

While Alcina is taking me back to the castle she said something.

"I've never thought you'll sacrifice yourself for my daughter's.thank you for proving your loyalty,my daughter in law"she said.i just smiled at her and start talking about how red heisenberg face is, we both laugh while Alcina was making fun of how ridiculous he is when he got drunk and admit his defeat.i look up and notice the beautiful full moon.

"The moon is beautiful today"I said.

"Your right it's beautiful"Alcina said as she continue to carry me back to the castle.