chapter 2

Y/n pov
As I was exploring the castle I feel my mark glow and it hurt's like shit,when I was 14 a strange mark appear on my left forearm and I don't know what it means,I tried showing it to Leon but he doesn't know either so I just shrugged it off.now I don't know why it's glowing and why it hurt's like hell,I tried scratching it while walking.a minute of scratching the pain goes away and the glow on my mark disappear"finally"I said as I walk but then I hear some bugs coming this way so I hide under the table.while the bugs get louder my mark start glowing again and the pain gets back too but this time it's more painful,I hold the pain cause the bugs are getting more louder.i saw many bugs infront of me and the bugs turn into a human thing.i kept hiding cause there is someone infront off me and I'm just under the table.

???? Pov:where are you little one~

She said while looking for me,I notice her left forearm had a mark same as my mark and its glowing too so I was wondering why she had the same  mark as mine.

???? Pov:you like hide and seek?well a little game wouldn't be so bad.

Another bug form into a human thing and had the same mark as me,why the hell we had the same mark?as I was wondering I hear someone whisper in my ear and said,

????pov:found you~

I immediately got out the table and now I have been found,way to go y/n,I study the three girls infront of me,their looking at me with lust in there eyes.

???? Pov:my how cute you are~

The girl with the ravenhaired said to me

???? Pov:what's your name little one?
The blonde said.

"I was told not to tell my name to strangers"I said to the blonde girl.

???? Pov: she's a feisty one sister I'm already liking her~

The brunette said while they trapped me,I felt my back touch the wall"shit it's dead end"I said while the girls gets more closer and closer,I spread my wings.the girls jump when I spread my wings,there confused were that wings come from,I use this chance to fly away from them,I don't feel like fighting them so I just flew away but of course there stubborn they chase me all the way.i fly as fast as I could but damn their way too fast,the blonde grabbed my leg and I lost balance and we both fall,I saw some spike and the blonde still grabbing my leg not knowing we will be fall by the spikes so I swing my leg that she's grabbing and I immediately grabbed her and try to get my balanced back.i flew away from the spikes and go down from the hall,I put her down and you can see her expression that she is shocked.

???? Pov:why did you do that?

You will get stabbed by the spikes if we fall,its not a problem for me cause I heal fast.

????pov:silly those spikes can't kill me and I was surprise that you save me little one~

The blonde said to me,I didn't even notice that the two girls where already behind me so they use the chance to captured me.the brunette grab my hand and locked it between her hand.the ginger studied me from head to toe.

????pov:we should introduce you to mother now.

The blonde girl said and they turn into bugs and fly away,the brunette picked me up bridal style and flew away.after a minute of flying they stopped at the door and open it,the brunette pushed me and I fall on the floor.as I was about to stand someone talked.

????pov:mother we found the intruder.

????pov:well let's see what it looks like?....my my how pretty thing you are~

The tall lady said to me(damn just how tall she is?)I said in my mind while looking at this 9 f tall woman?.
The tall woman examine me like she and I met before.