chapter 19

Y/n pov
I watch Veronica escaped,I grip my fist hard really want to kill her.after a while I felt dizzy and was about to fall when mother Alcina caught me.

"Are you alright dear?"

"I'm fine mother Alcina I was chained long and it drained my strength"

"Here let me help you"

Mother Alcina carried me and start finding the others,a little while we found the girls and heisenberg with his lycans waiting for us.the girls immediately rush to me,mother Alcina put me down and I was tackled by the girls.

"I'm glad your okay"Daniela said while she wraps her arms around me.

"I was scared that we'll never see you again"Cassandra said while kissing my forehead.

"I should thank you for saving me"I said while I look at Bela whose acting tough but still worried.

I giggle"thank you for understanding me Bela if you hadn't realized my plan I would still be here"

She just stayed silent and hugged me tightly that I can't breathe.

"Idiot...."she murmur

I just laugh nervously and hugged them back.after a while we let go.

"Y/N!!!"

Heisenberg yelled my name while rushing to me wanting a hug.i was immediately tackled by him."I just got tackled by the girls not long ago"I said in my mind.

"Glad we made it in time the village is boring without you"

We all burst into laugh because of Heisenberg almost crying and decide to go home.while walking Bela grabbed my shoulder and whisper something.

"Meet us at the balcony later"she said  with a serious tone.

I gulp at her tone and she continue walking pass me"were they still angry at me for turning myself in?"I thought while I just look at bela.once we got home mother Miranda made us food knowing we got exhausted to the fight so we eat and gain our strength back.the others start drinking and I just drink two glass of bottle,watching the others celebrating my come back.
I notice the girls staring at me from distance while drinking,I pretend not to notice because I suddenly got shivered down my spine because there eyes were on me since we got home.i shrugged it off and enjoyed the party,a minute later I go to the balcony need to relax a bit,later a heard flies coming over here,the three appear infront of me.

"Hey girls what is it that you wanna talk about?"I asked.

They just stay silent and come closer to me they wrapped there arms around me and start sniffing me.

"Are you alright girls?"

"Mmhm"Bela muttered.

"Are you three drunk?"

"Wsho sayd wer druwnk? Cassandra said drunkly.

"Okay that's it let's go to your room"

"Nwo we downt wan tow~"Daniela said burying her face on my shoulder.

"We wawnt yow to play wiwth us~"Cassandra said.

"Nah you need to rest"I said as I tried to leave there grasp but they wrapped their arms more tightly so that I can't escaped.

"Girls I need to clean you up you three smell like alcohol"

"Mhm no we wanwt to hugged yow"

"Play wiwth us~"

I sigh in defeat"how about I'll take you three to a fly trip?"they immediately smiled at me.

"Hold on to me tightly okay?"

They nod then hold to me tightly I spread my wings and fly around the village.the girls eyes sparkle seeing the nice view below us and admiring the stars.i smiled of how cute they were.there like kids who was take by a field trip.we spent the night exploring the village not noticing someone was watching us.

Alcina pov
I watch y/n touring my daughter's around the village while flying,a smile form on my lips while I enjoy watching my daughter in law taking care of my lovely daughter's.

"She really do love your daughter's"Heisenberg said while approaching me.

"I've never expect that my daughter's will find someone who's this loyal I mean she was once a human never expect a human to fall for a mutant like us"

"Well she's one of us now,she is been tested too like us,of course she will look for someone like her because the one who made her like that is a human and that's was her friends father,ex friend"

"Today's fight was just the beginning I'm sure her friend will be more prepared now she will come back for y/n"

"When that time comes we will be prepared and protect y/n from any harm"

"For once I agree with you Heisenberg"

"Well cheers"

"Cheers"

We said before drinking our wine still watching the four being happy.i let out a giggle while sipping my wine.

3rd pov
The party ends and everyone got to their territory,y/n took care of the girls after flying she wash the girls so the smell of alcohol goes away,after that she dresses them and put them in the bed.y/n sat on the chair beside the window looking at the full moon.she still can't believe that her friend change for all those years,she got disappointed that Veronica is not the girl she knows anymore the Veronica who is caring and lovely.she stayed for a while looking at the moon before joining the three daughters at the bed she cuddled them and the girls start to wrap there arms around y/n soon they fell asleep peacefully.