"Our little soldier..."

Your POV:

Bucky and I are always in sync but since I got pregnant the sex is different. It's honestly better. We've talked about it. We agreed that it's my hormones. Everything is always because of my hormones now. Bucky is as supportive as he can be, but I cry so often at the dumbest things the only thing he can do is hold me, tell me it's going to be okay and kiss me. It doesn't always work and when it doesn't he holds me until I stop crying. He tries to make me laugh. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with.

The next day

I woke up and Bucky wasn't in bed. I threw on his T-shirt and went to find him. In the kitchen. As always. He's making French toast. Which scares me. He shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen.

I walk in and he's standing with his back to me, spatula in hand, flipping one of the toasts. He's wearing grey sweatpants, no shirt. His back muscles look so sexy. His metal arm in his pocket the other flipping the French toast. I walked up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist then lay my head against his back. My fingers linger over his abs.

"Goodmorning handsome." I say lifting my head placing a tender kiss on his shoulder blade then laying it back down. He continues what he's doing as I hear the smile in his voice. His metal arm removes itself from his pocket and lays itself gently on my hands on his stomach. "Goodmorning beautiful."

He turns around and kisses me. "Your so fucking gorgeous." I blush uncontrollably and he kisses me again. "How's baby doing this morning?" He puts our foreheads together and his hands on my belly. There's a slight bump. "Very good. Baby loves the smell of breakfast. And baby normally doesn't like the smell of anything, so baby is very good." He smiles and then turns off the burner. "Our baby is perfect." He finishes cleaning up just leaving the food he's made and our forks and plates.

Bucky made my plate and I only asked for a little. I sat on his lap as we ate and I finished mine quickly. I ended up stealing some of his food...actually I ate most of his plate too.

Bucky's POV:

I love this women, but if she steals one more piece of my bacon I'm gonna lose it. "Babe stop taking my food, there's more over there come on I'll get it for you." I laugh, because it really is funny. She can take my bacon. Hell she could take my other arm and I'd honestly say thank you. Anything she does is a blessing, because she's with me. It's an honor to have her stealing my bacon. "But it looks better on your plate." She whines.

I pick her up off my lap and get up, filling both of our plates. I come back and she sits back in my lap. She started to eat of my plate but I was eating off hers -reverse phycology- once she realized what I was trying to do she started eating off her plate too and she was laughing. God her laugh. It makes my heart skip a beat. "You drive me crazy." I laugh with her.

"You were already crazy soldier." Shes right. I was. If anything she makes me sane. We finish eating and she cleans up. She insisted since I made her breakfast. I sat there watching her every move. Not taking my eyes off her. Sometimes I feel like if I close my eyes even for a second I'll open them and she'll be gone, it'll all be a dream.

She finishes cleaning up and I scoop her up. She koala hugs me and I kiss her and hold her right. "Be careful hun, don't squish baby." I chuckle and loosen my grip. "We can't keep calling the baby 'it' or 'baby'". She giggles and kisses me again. "I know I know. How about we give the baby a nick name? Something we can call it before it's born." I nodded not being able to say anything through my smile. I finally manage. "I have no idea what to call the baby." She laughs and lets her legs slide off my waist. We're standing in the kitchen holding each other and she lays her head on my chest and smiles holding her belly. "Our little soldier..." she blushes and it's so damn cute. "Soldier?" She smiles and nods. "I love it."

Your POV:

He kisses me and I melt away. It's short and sweet. "How about we go see Allie sergeant?" He smiles and  kisses my cheek, turning me around leading me upstairs. "Sounds great doll." I chuckle. We go upstairs to Steve's room. I pop my head in first the Bucky does. We see Steve and Allie cuddling up in Steve's bed sound asleep.

"Should we leave them?" They look so peaceful. "You go back to the room, I'll wake them." Bucky says. I nod and kiss his cheek then go to our room and wait for him to come back with Allie.

Bucky's POV:

They look so cute and peaceful. I don't want to wake them either but we haven't really seen Allie in a week, she's probably forgotten us by now. But Steve...he looks so comfortable. I sit next to where he's lying on the bed and gently shake his arm. "Steve." I whispered, trying to be as pleasant as possible. "Steve, wake up." He grunts and rolls over. Allie perks up and jumps into my lap when she sees me, purring and running her tail all over my face.

"What's wrong?" Steve says. He looks so sleepy. I feel bad for waking him up now. But if I just took Allie he'd have a panic attack when he woke up and think he lost her. "Nothing, y/n and I just wanted to come get Allie and I didn't want to just snatch her while you were asleep, you'd freak out when you woke up." I laughed a little and he chuckled. It's nice so see him smile. I'm pretty much all he has anymore. My emotions get the best of me and-