"Super-Soldier-Sandwich."

Your POV:

"Baby, you can't keep suggesting a threesome!" we all laugh as he walks over to the bed and sits on the other side of me. "Why not?"

I really don't see why not. I think it would be fun.

"I already told you, Steve and I was a one time thing, and i'm not sharing you. You're also pregnant and i'm not sure you can handle two super-soldiers."

"Im a super-soldier too you know? Just a pregnant one. I can handle it."

"Bucky's right. I don't know if you could handle us." Steve chimes in.

"Maybe you're the one who can't handle us?" I playfully nudge Steve.

"Not happening." Bucky says.

"We'll see about that James." I giggle and he looks at me confused. I sit up in bed and turn to Steve grabbing his face in my hands and pull him close to me.

I look him over once more before kissing him. His soft lips landing against mine and its a slow and passionate kiss. I almost forgot Bucky was there. Almost. His tongue slides into my mouth and I now know why Bucky said it was hard to stop kissing him.

I meant it in a friendly way when I said I love you to Steve but i'm not turning down an opportunity like this. I'm initiating it. Bucky pulls me off of Steve and I can't help but laugh.

"Come on y/n." Is all he says. But i look down and see he's hard. I can't help it. I kiss him too. ours is more erotic. I can't help but get lost in it. He stops and holds me in front of him by my shoulders. "you just got home from the hospital." He's convincing himself more than me.

He finally gives in. "Fuck." he mumbles before kissing me again. I feel Steves breath against my neck as he slowly starts leaving kisses. I giggle and Bucky looks at me and smiles. "What?"

I laugh again and bite my lip, "super-soldier-sandwich."

WARNING: anal, blow jobs, gay sex, dom/sub, hair pulling, language-basically all the good stuff just beware.

We all laugh and then they go back to smothering me with kisses. Steve's hands find my T-shirt and start to pull it up. Bucky finishes pulling it off of me.

I'm naked underneath. Bucky and Steve both strip too. Bucky slides his hands to my ass as he's kissing me and picks me up, sliding me onto Steve's lap. My back to Steve.

Steve's hands grope my breasts and runs his fingers around my nipples, flicking them every once in a while, sending a moan from my mouth into Bucky's.

"Oh god," I moan. Steve chuckles, his lips still tracing my neck. His hand moves from my breasts to the warm place between my legs.

Bucky's find its way between my ass cheeks and stroke my back entrance, sending me into overdrive.

"Fuck" I groan. I accidentally bite Bucky's lip and he moans. "Language," he chuckles. "Careful babygirl." I pull his bottom lip down and kiss where I bit. "Sorry babe."

They continue to run there fingers over both sides of me. "I need you." I moan into Bucky's mouth. I drop my head back onto Steve's shoulder and we make upside down eye contact. "You too Captain." I chuckle and he turns my head to kiss me. Bucky moves his attention to my breasts swirling his tongue all around them making the heat between my legs grow unbearable.

"What does that make me my love?" Bucky whispers, his mouth hovering over my breasts sending a vibration through my body making me shiver.

"Sergeant." I moan through Steve and I's kiss. "Oh-oh god." I yell as Bucky's finger slides into my back entrance.

He instantly pulls out once I'm used to it and I cry out at the loss of his prosthetic fingers in my body.

Bucky pulls me off of Steve and lays me on the bed. He gets on-top of me and works himself over before pushing himself in me. He kisses me as he pushes in deeper.

Steve is behind Bucky working himself over and teasing Bucky's entrance. He moans into my mouth and it sends my into overdrive.

My hands run through his hair and I pull it slightly, in pleasure, as he starts thrusting. Steve runs his hands over Bucky's back and pulls his cheeks apart as he slides himself in.

Bucky groans and his hand that are on the bottom of my thighs pulling me into him tighten their grip. "Oh god!" He yells. I can't help but chuckle. His metal hand grabs my throat squeezing slightly. "What was that?" He nips at my cheek as he speaks.

"Nothing Sergeant." I fix my face and moan as he digs himself deeper into me. "Good girl."

I can feel Steve thrusting into Bucky and they're both about to climax. Bucky's hands slide down between us and rubs my numb creating more heat. "Oh! Oh my god! James I'm gonna-." Before I can even finish my sentence...I finish. Bucky follows and Steve kisses Bucky's neck as he watches Bucky pull out of me.

He sees Bucky's seed pouring out of me as I contract and it sends him over the edge. Steve pulls out of Bucky and Bucky sits up turning around and kissing Steve. I see there tongues intertwine and I start pleasuring myself watching them together.

I start moaning and it grabs Steve's attention. He stops kissing Bucky and comes over placing kisses between my thighs. He licks Bucky's run off, off of the inside of my thighs, tracing his tongue up to my heat.

Bucky is now by my side. He's hard again and I pull his hard on to my lips and into my mouth. I give him pleasure as Steve is giving it to me, wasting no time.

I orgasm into Steve and he makes satisfied noises as he's licking me off.

He adjusts himself so he's now on his knees holding my thighs and lining himself with me. I'm still pleasuring Bucky as Steve is sliding into me.

He's gentle and my walls cling to him as he goes deeper. Steve pulls Bucky into a frantic, erotic kiss and they thrust into me in sync.

They moan through there kisses as they meet there climaxes sending me to reach my own. I swallow what Bucky has left for me and start to get up until Steve pushes me back down.

"We're not done." I smile and nod.

"Yes Captain." Steve readjusts pulling my hips up higher, now lining with my back entrance.

Bucky positions himself behind Steve and repeats Steve's motion. I moan as Steve works his way past my first ring of muscle and comes to a stop, kissing me like there's no tomorrow. I can taste myself on his lips.

When Steve comes to a holt inside me, Bucky takes the opportunity to work himself past Steve's first ring of muscle as well.

Both of them start thrusting in sync. Steve groaning loudly through our kiss and Bucky even louder behind him. Both of there weight is on me and I'm screaming in pleasure. I clench around Steve making it more pleasurable for both of us.

He must have done the same to Bucky because Bucky got louder and then they reach yet another climax.

Steve finished as Bucky pulled his length from him and his fingers found his way to my clit making me finish instantly. I make a mess and both of them chuckle in excitement as they see.

They fall into the bed together, Steve nuzzling into my right side and Bucky to my left. I curl into a ball in the middle as best as I can.

"We're gonna have to change the sheets." Bucky chuckles, gesturing to the spit beneath us that's drenched.