It's So Small

HERO

The journey home can only be described with two words, eager and painful. The front of my pants continue to grow increasingly tighter as we exited the bar. I had to hold Jo so close to me to shield myself. As we walk some of the way back, exchanging kisses and touches against walls before eventually, I can't wait any longer so I flag a lonesome black cab to take us home quicker.

As soon as the elevator doors close in my building, I back Jo into the corner, taking her face into my hands and joining our lips roughly. This isn't sweet, this isn't careful, this is pure need and lust. Our hands are all over one another, here on my waist holding me to her, as close as her bump will allow. I work my way down her neck, wanting to go into her cleavage but I know there's a security camera and I'm not giving the fucker behind it a show of myself and Jo. Just as her tongue slides into my mouth, I hear the elevator bell toll so rather than tear myself away from her, I pull us out, guiding Jo backwards before her back hits my front door. Quickly reaching into my pockets, our lips not leaving one another's I fumble with the key, aimlessly dragging it across the door until I feel the lock. I push the key in, turning as I do to open the door for us, shutting it behind the two of us as soon as we're inside with my foot.

Just as we pass the console table in the hallway, Jo's hands travel down the front of my polo shirt, lifting it up and over my head before our lips smash back together. Her hands travel up and down my stomach, her nails grazing as they do, sending shocks wave after wave right to the base of my spine. I'm straining to get out of these pants and she must know it as she lazily drags her hands past the waistband and further down. Wrapping her hand around me as best she can, causing a moan to escape from my chest in the form of her name. She knows exactly what she's doing to me.

"Bedroom," I need her, I'm aching to be inside her. Jo shakes her head no, fuck please don't tease me.

"Couch," thank God. I lead her to the living area, guiding her steps backwards until she hits the couch. She pulls away from me, sitting down slowly, taking my trousers and underwear with her until I feel myself spring free, the chill in the air causing me to tense more.

Before I can comprehend anything, she wraps her small, soft hand around me, starting to move up and down from the base of my shaft right up to the top. Her hand is so small but so smooth and precise in her movements. I feel my breathing become broken, but I have to suck in a gasp of air as her name tumbles from my lips when she wraps her plump ones around me. Holy fuck. Through her hooded eyes she looks up to me, her blues no longer there, replaced with pure black. Jo's lips continue sucking around me, I hit the back of her throat and almost lose my stance, fuck does she not have a gag reflex? Pulling away slowly, her eyes still locked with mine, her tongue comes into play, forcefully licking me as she pulls away, swirling around the tip of me. I can't wait any longer.

I drop to my knees in front of her and take her lips in mine, but my hands move to the shoulders of her dress as I pull them down roughly almost tearing the fabric as she releases her arms from the sleeves. I continue to pull down until I get to her breasts, freeing them one by one and taking her right one into my hand, kneading, massaging her mound eliciting moans and gasps from her as she arches into my touch, my name falling from her lips in whispers. My thumb grazes over her hardened nipple, which I continue to roll between my fingers, causing Jo's eyes to flutter closed. I quickly grab the dress at the hem bunched around Jo's thighs. She lifts herself quickly, allowing me to lift it over her bum before pulling it up completely over her head, throwing it to the side. The number of times as a teen I envisioned Jo bare is unbelievable, but what I pictured can't even be compared to the real thing.

She stands herself to full height, allowing me to hook my fingers in the strings of her underwear and pull them down her legs slowly, my nails every now and again grazing against her legs. As they do I see goosebumps raise on her creamy skin. I wanted to kiss and taste her, but she doesn't allow me as she joins me on the floor just in front of the couch, her legs at either side of mine so she's kneeling in front of me. I've never done it like this before.